Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Judging from the police car it's a property in Holland so... just go to a coffee shop!

True.

What's the score with that in Holland, Carl? I thought they only sold to Dutch nationals now.

And what's the policy on growing your own?

True.

What's the score with that in Holland, Carl? I thought they only sold to Dutch nationals now.

And what's the policy on growing your own?

In the southern provinces you need a 'weed card' which requires you be a resident to obtain, if you travel a little further north it's back to normal again and you just need to provide any internationally accepted ID to get in.  Basically it just means no more day-tripping to Maastricht or Breda or wherever else people had got into the habit of visiting to top up their stash and head home again - I go to Rotterdam now if I want to pick up.  Amsterdam's still just as tourist friendly as always but you have to expect to pay more there.  Regarding growing I have no idea what the law is, it's not something I do so I've not taken any time to look into it.