Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

A genius at work here...

Baaaahaha I remember that. I think it was my girlfriend's favourite part of the match.

Is this real? (as in did BF actually post this in seriousness?)

It was shared to my timeline, it looks as though its serious but I really hope not

Even Britain First aren't THAT stupid....are they? I saw it shared on my timeline earlier, though thankfully the person doing so knows exactly who Ice Cube is.

It's from the "Britain Furst" parody page but I think some people are sharing it thinking it's real

Edited by Alexikokopops
  • Like 1

Someone said it is Icecube in the picture.  Not sure who he is so unless someone does they may well mistake it for real.

The only clues are that the police have not arrested him for having an gun and appearing in an anti Muslim poster although why anyone supporting terrorism would appear in a poster condensing it is clue too to its lack of authenticity.

Baaaahaha I remember that. I think it was my girlfriend's favourite part of the match.

It's from the "Britain Furst" parody page but I think some people are sharing it thinking it's real

I noticed that afterwards lol. Still a great picture though. ISIS Cube lol

Someone said it is Icecube in the picture.  Not sure who he is so unless someone does they may well mistake it for real.

The only clues are that the police have not arrested him for having an gun and appearing in an anti Muslim poster although why anyone supporting terrorism would appear in a poster condensing it is clue too to its lack of authenticity.

It is a rapper/actor called Ice Cube indeed. Its a play on words. Ice cube. Isis cube.

Then of course there is the joke that someone would leave Syria for that well known non Austerity affected Country of Greece that is full of money and able to help not only it's own people, but everyone elses...

Edited by MPH

It is actually a heartbreaking story that. Two kittens with congenital myotonia that died very young. They would cramp up at the slightest noise or vibration, literally at a drop of a pin.

Oh... Excuse me while I go sit in a corner and listen to The Cure.