Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Are you dense? It's the reaction of the driver who whacks their indicators on instead of helping.

Yea There has just been a landslide in front of me and there is obviously unstable ground I think I will hang around and wait to see if anything comes down and wipes me out, he indicated obviously just a instinctive reaction. What help is the driver possibly going to give? climb up there and start digging with his hands

It's not even slightly funny

Since when has a natural s a disaster been Funny? This looks scary as hell! I hope nobody was killed but from looking at it some cars or people must have been wiped out.

Are you dense? It's the reaction of the driver who whacks their indicators on instead of helping.

Hardly a fair reaction. SF. He has a point too. Think you need to reassess what you find funny.

Why..?

Still having problems with  'Attached Thumbnails' eh Boosy ?   As you can see I have now mastered the dark arts and can attach pics with ease ...   check out the watches thread ..   and I can also attach LINKS (no less!) ...   see my link attachment on the Car thread that shows my lovely white pick up on a video with that girl off Coro.   If you still have problems you may wish to visit my personal site  'Posting bloody pictures !' thread and chat with the geeks.         (No wonder you're still in the reserves !!)          :)

• Like 1

Still having problems with  'Attached Thumbnails' eh Boosy ?   As you can see I have now mastered the dark arts and can attach pics with ease ...   check out the watches thread ..   and I can also attach LINKS (no less!) ...   see my link attachment on the Car thread that shows my lovely white pick up on a video with that girl off Coro.   If you still have problems you may wish to visit my personal site  'Posting bloody pictures !' thread and chat with the geeks.         (No wonder you're still in the reserves !!)          :)

Just checked... what sorcery is this? I still don't how to do a double quote :ermm:

Still having problems with 'Attached Thumbnails' eh Boosy ? As you can see I have now mastered the dark arts and can attach pics with ease ... check out the watches thread .. and I can also attach LINKS (no less!) ... see my link attachment on the Car thread that shows my lovely white pick up on a video with that girl off Coro. If you still have problems you may wish to visit my personal site 'Posting bloody pictures !' thread and chat with the geeks. (No wonder you're still in the reserves !!) :)

lol

You have become one of my favourite posters, CF.