Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

You dumb idiots.

There is an obvious physical difference between men and women. the average man is much much stronger than the average woman. Its not rocket science.

You're right it isn't rocket science, yet you still don't get it, even after I explained.

That guy instinctually swung out after being assaulted. The funny bit is that the person who was committing the assault had a shit-eating grin on their face before being wiped out. If you don't understand or have personal issues about a woman being struck then that's up to you.

I am not condoning him striking a woman, and have explained so, thus making you the stupid dumb idiot. :thumbup:

Edited by sphericalfox

This makes you a moron, your reasoning for it being ok to hit a man and because they can hit you back, basically you think it is ok to punch men and for men to fight.

In both those instances it was purely reactionary to a perceived threat. In both cases the victim was attacked and he reacted with a violent, but perfectly understandable instinct. The guy who punched the girl was asleep and probably didn't even realise it was a girl until he came round. She clearly deserved it, the same as if it had been a man, woman or child. Actions have consequences, you wake someone up by letting off an airhorn down their ear you will get hit. Lesson learned.

lol unbelievable. How on earth do you get the idea i think its ok for a man to hit a man? could you please tell me where exactly i said that?

what i actually said and i cant believe i have to explain it, is that at least a man would have a chance of hitting him back and doing the same to them and as you clearly need things explaining at a low level - at least it would be a fair fight.

and for the record no i dont think its ok to hit someone just because they played a prank on you but thats a different duscussion altogether.

and webbo it might be a gif, but where does the humor stop? 'its only a gif' well lets just post anything then shall we? just as long as its only a gif. good grief....

Edited by MPH

lol unbelievable. How on earth do you get the idea i think its ok for a man to hit a man? could you please tell me where exactly i said that?

what i actually said and i cant believe i have to explain it, is that at least a man would have a chance of hitting him back and doing the same to them and as you clearly need things explaining at a low level - at least it would be a fair fight.

and for the record no i dont think its ok to hit someone just because they played a prank on you but thats a different duscussion altogether.

and webbo it might be a gif, but where does the humor stop? 'its only a gif' well lets just post anything then shall we? just as long as its only a gif. good grief....

My point was that if you find the guy getting punched for trying to scare that kid funny, then the other one is just as funny.

Your response was one of there being a difference because if you hit a man he can hit him back. Well neither of them were hitting anyone back because they were both out cold. So you seem to be advocating retaliatory premeditated attack in which case a woman can arm herself with a knife or gun and it will all be ok. No?

Anyway it is funny because a stupid person did something stupid and got their come uppance, that is funny, that is the essence of funny, if she had done that to a dog and the dog turned round and attacked her it would be funny, maybe funnier, but that is ok as long as she is stronger than the dog and can fight it off and then take it to the vet and put it down.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

tumblr_m0s75va3Uw1qdqya3o1_500.jpg

lol It's funny cos it's true. I've often wondered about how the virgin Mary planned to tell people she was pregnant, yet still a virgin. "Mary, you slag!" "What? I haven't been cheating on Joe - an invisible man who magically created the universe did it without me knowing." "Oh, that's ok, then. I take it back." Thankfully, people aren't that gullible today. Hang on a minute...