Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

I can see the sense in that translation. If somethings overdone it could be dry and super can mean massive. But as Brits we would not think of it that way because we attach inappropriate words to boost sales. I am sure there are other things if thought about.

I can see the sense in that translation. If somethings overdone it could be dry and super can mean massive. But as Brits we would not think of it that way because we attach inappropriate words to boost sales. I am sure there are other things if thought about.

This doesn't shed any light on the matter:

http://www.unmissabl...cetera/superdry

But it is a mildly interesting read if you have nothing better to do for 3 minutes, but if you do then really it is not worth it, you could have a wank in that time, but if your balls are dry or you are at work (or you are a lady and need at least a good 10 minutes to get you in the mood first) then I guess it could be worth clicking on it, but really there probably are better things to do with the next 3 minutes of your life, although if you have read all this nonsense then perhaps not.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

I've never had any superdry clothing but the amount of 'that' coat you see around Maidstone is ridiculous.

Its like the NaffNaff coat or whatever of about 20 years ago. Remember them?

...and worse still was Naff co54 - for those not prepared to pay for the real thing!

lol I had a bright orange and navy blue Kappa tracksuit I was ridiculously in love with when I was about 12 years old.

Proper class.

lol Kappa 'poppers' tracksuits....had a white with blue pin stripe down the side.

My mum said i looked the bee knees in it.....

....i didnt.

My shell suit however.....

I managed to dodge the shell suit bullet, not that basic trackies were much better when they were that luminous - I'm sure I remember a bright yellow one, as well, might have been Fila. Ironically probably worth a fair pop now off some tragic "retro" site.