Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Leave Tim Vine alone!

:cry:

Tim Vines best work isn’t even his standup or presenting, on his standup DVDs he generally has some sort of house-life based Vlog style video - I remember a couple did when I had them.

There was a cracking one where he had cats trespassing in his garden and decided to write stickers with “trespasser” on and try to stick them on the cats via a long stick - all the time filming it from his kitchen window 😂 utterly hilarious lunatic in the best possible way.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

Tim Vines best work isn’t even his standup or presenting, on his standup DVDs he generally has some sort of house-life based Vlog style video - I remember a couple did when I had them.

There was a cracking one where he had cats trespassing in his garden and decided to write stickers with “trespasser” on and try to stick them on the cats via a long stick - all the time filming it from his kitchen window 😂 utterly hilarious lunatic in the best possible way.

I saw him live during the punslinger tour. Milton Jones came to Leicester too. Both big favorites of mine.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2021 at 19:39, Phube said:

This is what I took from this interview:

E4F3E2CA-F7D5-4610-97FE-F67A5901DFBA.jpeg

Interviewer looks and sounds like a typical TalkRadio knob. Ignorant and fishing for some sensationalism. The Mirror and The sun level of journalism. 

Forget that, it's become clear it's a piss-take of Talk Radio so, essentially my point still stands re TalkRadio

Edited by Parafox

On 28/10/2021 at 15:13, MPH said:

I saw him live during the punslinger tour. Milton Jones came to Leicester too. Both big favorites of mine.

Me too. I especially like Milton Jones. Clever stuff and lot's of people don't get it but I think you need a certain sense of humour.

I also love Stephen Wright

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Me too. I especially like Milton Jones. Clever stuff and lot's of people don't get it but I think you need a certain sense of humour.

I also love Stephen Wright

that fishing joke was genius