Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I know what a radio looks like even if I don't a breathalyser. 

It's not like he shows him the whole thing to inspect is it? It's just looks like some black, electronic device which the policeman mostly covers with his black gloves. I'd find it quite conceivable that a breathalyzer was digital and looked like a generic black device like that these days. Hadn't used a thermometer for years until a couple of years ago for example and when I went to buy one they're all electronic nowadays and just look like generic devices with sticky out bits at the end, had to ask someone in the shop where they were because they looked nothing like what I knew a thermometer looked like. Didn't realise it was a radio and thought it was a breathalyser until he says it at the end.

Add the Milgram element that most people are going to be intimidated by an authority figure telling them they must take a test to prove they're not drunk (to which the person complies) and I think it's pretty underhand, manipulative and shitty evidence that someone is drunk tbh. Why not just breathalyse him?

Edited by Sampson

15 minutes ago, Sampson said:

To be honest, I have no idea what a breathaliser looks like and didn't even notice until he said it. 

I think if a policeman told me to take a breathaliser like that, I would have done it perfectly sober.

You're also mistaking a bouncer for a Police Officer so I tend to believe you :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

To be honest, I have no idea what a breathaliser looks like and didn't even notice until he said it. 

I think if a policeman told me to take a breathaliser like that, I would have done it perfectly sober.

What if he'd got his cock out?

• Haha 3