Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

BF64CC29-A5CD-411F-BC4D-778DC0D60CC5.jpeg

This is Colin Furze and he's got videos of himself building this tunnel on YouTube, it's actually pretty epic and very smartly done. This followed on from building his own underground bunker in his back garden. He's done quite a lot of mad engineering stuff on there and is very entertaining. Definitely worth checking out - https://youtube.com/c/colinfurze

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RoyalBlueGaz said:

This is Colin Furze and he's got videos of himself building this tunnel on YouTube, it's actually pretty epic and very smartly done. This followed on from building his own underground bunker in his back garden. He's done quite a lot of mad engineering stuff on there and is very entertaining. Definitely worth checking out - https://youtube.com/c/colinfurze

Yeah his place must be worth a fortune with that bunker, god knows what it cost to create but I doubt you could easily find another place like it

29 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Yeah his place must be worth a fortune with that bunker, god knows what it cost to create but I doubt you could easily find another place like it

Yeah I think it's awesome. I read that if he ever actually wanted to sell the house, he technically has to sell it as a bunker that comes with a house rather than a house that comes with a bunker. Not sure if true but quite possibly! On a similar note, I discovered yesterday that Leicester City Hall has a nuclear bunker, but that's for another thread.

Edited by RoyalBlueGaz