Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

22 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

You know what I mean. As I was being pedantic, you are equally. 

Of course people refer to USSR as Russia, just as people refer to Great Britain or UK as England.

None of them are right though.

But you accept England is a country right?

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Once you put your hands up to fight a man you are accepting what you get. To lift ones hands is a threat and I'm happy the bouncer took that seriously. 

People have become way too comfortable with acting out like this and not getting a punch in the chops. He got 100% what he asked for. 

They were very patient I thought.  He could have been hit a lot earlier and deserved it.

9 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

But you accept England is a country right?

They don't have a seat at the United Nations. Nor are they recognised as an independent state by the UN.

Following on from my previous post, some people think Cornwall is a separate country, doesn't make them right.

Though I do like to refer to Cornish people as foreigners.

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Once you put your hands up to fight a man you are accepting what you get. To lift ones hands is a threat and I'm happy the bouncer took that seriously. 

People have become way too comfortable with acting out like this and not getting a punch in the chops. He got 100% what he asked for. 

could've been looking at jail time if the guy smashed his head on the floor when he got punched. very dangerous doing what he did really.

8 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Basically assault, the other guy had managed the situation and it couldve ended without any harm to anyone.

No, he turned towards Julius Francis and was raising his hands - the bouncer just got in first.  The bouncer was well aware that the idiot was in a fighty mode.

3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

They don't have a seat at the United Nations. Nor are they recognised as an independent state by the UN.

Following on from my previous post, some people think Cornwall is a separate country, doesn't make them right.

Though I do like to refer to Cornish people as foreigners.

you can be a country without being an independent sovereign state.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Basically assault, the other guy had managed the situation and it couldve ended without any harm to anyone.

You could have decked any of that group and it would’ve been a benefit to society. 

• Haha 1

Good on Francis.

Guy was chatting sh1t and we know what that means= get banged.

Anyone acting like a tw1t for that prolonged period on his Nike airs needs a hoid jaw drop.

Good job Francis!!

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1