Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

17 minutes ago, Izzy said:

No word of a lie, I had that twice today from people walking by.

Along with other favorites such as "you've missed a bit" and "if you polish it any more the paint will come off"

Be still my tickling ribs :rolleyes:

See also, man in 1Stop serving me when buying alcohol [every fvcking time]: “Hur hur hurrr - you going to invite me to help you drink those?”

17 minutes ago, Izzy said:

No word of a lie, I had that twice today from people walking by.

Along with other favorites such as "you've missed a bit" and "if you polish it any more the paint will come off"

Be still my tickling ribs :rolleyes:

I mow the front lawn every couple of weeks and get similar remarks. 

I'm dying to say something back like "Your mum didn't complain" lol

But I have to bite my tongue, smile and crack on.

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

See also, man in 1Stop serving me when buying alcohol [every fvcking time]: “Hur hur hurrr - you going to invite me to help you drink those?”

Genuinely at The Open in 2003? Maybe 2004, at Royal St George's, me and my mate were sick of queuing for beer, so got 24 each at the Kronenberg tent. Walked across the course with a massive tray each, being extremely careful.

Walked across the fairway, when they put the ropes up, Ian Poulter actually said "Alright lads, one of those for me?" 

We'd heard the line about 20 times already, my mate literally stared down Poults and just said "Fvck off" lol

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Daggers said:

13 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I mow the front lawn every couple of weeks and get similar remarks. 

I'm dying to say something back like "Your mum didn't complain" lol

But I have to bite my tongue, smile and crack on.

I think there should be a law that entitles you to one free kick in the nads per day to someone without repercussion or penalty.

You can use it anytime of the day so if someone on the way to work pisses you off early doors, you can kick them in the nads for free but then you've used your days quota so you much choose carefully.

And if it gets to say 10pm and you haven't used it, you can come on here and choose a poster who's pissed you off and get their partner to kick them in the nads on your behalf - like a 'virtual' kicking.

I need to think this through a bit more but it could just make the world a better place.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I think there should be a law that entitles you to one free kick in the nads per day to someone without repercussion or penalty.

You can use it anytime of the day so if someone on the way to work pisses you off early doors, you can kick them in the nads for free but then you've used your days quota so you much choose carefully.

And if it gets to say 10pm and you haven't used it, you can come on here and choose a poster who's pissed you off and get their partner to kick them in the nads on your behalf - like a 'virtual' kicking.

I need to think this through a bit more but it could just make the world a better place.

Amazing idea!

The worst one I've ever heard started in the mid 90's when I had a part time job and worked on a supermarket till.

A lot of counterfeit notes around back then, so you had to check them.

The classic line was "I hope the ink's dried" lol

Seriously, I could've murdered every single one of them.

Plus, they were factually incorrect. The ink on an old paper note never dried. That's how you knew they were real :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I’d end up with flat nuts by 11am every day. This is a stupid idea. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Amazing idea!

The worst one I've ever heard started in the mid 90's when I had a part time job and worked on a supermarket till.

Plus, they were factually incorrect. The ink on an old paper note never dried. That's how you knew they were real :thumbup:

See a good old fashioned kick in the nads and they wouldn’t say it ever again. There’s definitely some mileage in this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

See a good old fashioned kick in the nads and they wouldn’t say it ever again. There’s definitely some mileage in this.

I might stand a chance in a round of golf with you and @Milo if I get to kick you in the nads when you both say "Its gone right, mate" lol

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I might stand a chance in a round of golf with you and @Milo if I get to kick you in the nads when you both say "Its gone right, mate" lol

But you can only kick me in the knackers once?

So I’ve got about 87 free shouts of “It’s gone right/out of bounds/fvcking orbital”*

I’ll take that 👍

*delete as applicable 

Just now, Milo said:

But you can only kick me in the knackers once?

So I’ve got about 87 free shouts of “It’s gone right/out of bounds/fvcking orbital”*

I’ll take that 👍

*delete as applicable 

You both need cutting. 

FACT. 

I had the round of my life once and apparently I'm the bandit.

Maybe we should deal with this outside a public forum lol

Just now, tom27111 said:

You both need cutting. 

FACT. 

I had the round of my life once and apparently I'm the bandit.

Maybe we should deal with this outside a public forum lol

😘 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Izzy said:

I’m all in on this idea. I don’t want to openly declare my nomination for my first day but sometime after 10pm tonight can you post on here the video of Mrs Izzy kicking you full pelt in the onion bags ? :)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Amazing idea!

im guilty of that one. whenever a note is being checked i almost always say something like, "it should be fine, it was only printed this morning". ill stop now, so i dont get a kick in the nads from izzy's scheme

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Izzy said:

poor Nigel Farage every time he steps out in public..