Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Casting for the Teletubbies film in America has started

03-teletubbies.jpg?w=455&h=667

It's a foot !

14-its-her-foot.jpg?w=455&h=824

They didn't think this through #BrailleFail

38-braille-fail.jpg?w=455&h=365

And you think you're having a bad day

53-car-paint.jpg?w=455&h=456

More of that kind of utter frivolity and daft stuff in the latest compilation at www.randomsillynonsense.com

It's not ground breaking or original but might raise a smile and waste five minutes.

Got to admit, thats some good work on there lol. But dont you think this whole thing with Moose is going a bit far

No

and getting petty.

Of course

Dont you have better things to do than make McDonalds jokes in every thread?

No, it amuses me.

If you find it a strain...

ignore_zps9a217e81.jpg

:thumbup:

Daggers' personal life too graphic? Fair enough. I did try to censor it, but i agree not many people really want to see the kind of thing he gets up to.

You didn't really expect me to leave that up did you? Far too crude.

Edited by Webbo

You didn't really expect me to leave that up did you? Far too crude.

Its all very good removing crude things , and you should......... but hoping you are also deleting what basically amounts to bullying from Daggers. It seems to be a thing in Foxestalk... you dont like someone and so you try and ridicule them in several different threads until they hopefully go away... Pretty shameful for a man his age but hey ho...

• Like 2

Its all very good removing crude things , and you should......... but hoping you are also deleting what basically amounts to bullying from Daggers. It seems to be a thing in Foxestalk... you dont like someone and so you try and ridicule them in several different threads until they hopefully go away... Pretty shameful for a man his age but hey ho...

I'm not taking sides in this and I agree the McDonalds joke is getting a bit old but Dagger's picture didn't include naked blokes bumming each other.

• Like 1