Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Its all very good removing crude things , and you should......... but hoping you are also deleting what basically amounts to bullying from Daggers. It seems to be a thing in Foxestalk... you dont like someone and so you try and ridicule them in several different threads until they hopefully go away... Pretty shameful for a man his age but hey ho...

You do realise that we're talking about moosebreath here. Do you equally disagree with his posts ?

Edited by Guest

I'm not taking sides in this and I agree the McDonalds joke is getting a bit old but Dagger's picture didn't include naked blokes bumming each other.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw what had been posted, I don't think it was taken down because it would offend Daggers, but because it might offend the rest of us.

You do realise that we're talking about moosebreath here. Do you equally disagree with his posts ?

we either believe in free speech or we dont? he posts things alot of us disagree with... I dont believe he has harped on at one particular person he just has opinions alot of people disagree with

I disagree with alot of them, and certainly with how he phrases them..

I'm not taking sides in this and I agree the McDonalds joke is getting a bit old but Dagger's picture didn't include naked blokes bumming each other.

so its ok to bully someone?

lets face it. thats what its becoming..

Edited by MPH

I was a bit taken aback when I saw what had been posted, I don't think it was taken down because it would offend Daggers, but because it might offend the rest of us.

It was.

we either believe in free speech or we dont?

I disagree with alot of them.

I don't delete things lightly. I'd never delete anyone's opinion as long as it wasn't libelous. I only delete pictures if they are too graphic.

It was.

I don't delete things lightly. I'd never delete anyone's opinion as long as it wasn't libelous. I only delete pictures if they are too graphic.

ok so as long as it isnt in a picture ( which would offend) anything goes, no matter if it offends or not?

( to me there is a difference between free speech and personal attacks)

Webbo was right to mod Moosebreath's ass. MPH talks as if Daggers never gets anything removed from the forums. I've had stuff taken down that wasn't anywhere near as offensive as Moosebreath's pathetic attempt at hum... sod that, I have no idea what it was an attempt at.

we either believe in free speech or we dont? he posts things alot of us disagree with... I dont believe he has harped on at one particular person he just has opinions alot of people disagree with

I disagree with alot of them, and certainly with how he phrases them..

so its ok to bully someone?

lets face it. thats what its becoming..

Moosebreath is a bully and when people retort he gets personal and nasty.

I agree with your stance in general but not in this particular case.

Working at McDonalds is not as peronal or offensive as the homosexual slurs moosey was making. His posts have been personal and homophoboc, Daggers have been personal and funny.

ok so as long as it isnt in a picture ( which would offend) anything goes, no matter if it offends or not?

( to me there is a difference between free speech and personal attacks)

Stop living to be offended and use the ignore function. :rolleyes:

ignore_zps9a217e81.jpg

Edited by Daggers

Stop living to be offended and use the ignore function. :rolleyes:

ignore_zps9a217e81.jpg

quite ironic really that you are telling people to put things on ignore but dont/wont for moosey?

I mean, really? why don't you use it yourself? Its quite shocking behavior by someone your age... someone annoys you and instead of blocking them, like you kindly tell other people to do... im going into different threads and and see you act the same way....

Now dont get me wrong, i find some of his posts/ attitudes distasteful...

But for goodness sake, grow up, man.

Edited by MPH

quite ironic really that you are telling people to put things on ignore but dont/wont for moosey?

I mean, really? why don't you use it yourself? Its quite shocking behavior by someone your age... someone annoys you and instead of blocking them, like you kindly tell other people to do... im going into different threads and and see you act the same way....

http://www.grapheine...f76064eef2.html

Erm, you are the only one in this thread who is bitching like a 6yr old girl. I haven't moaned about a single one of his posts, I don't give a toss what he posts. You, on the other hand, are another of the professional whingers - always on the hunt for potential offence that you can whine about.

Posting either of those pictures is "quite shocking behavior by someone your age"? lol

You first-rate twat.

Erm, you are the only one in this thread who is bitching like a 6yr old girl. I haven't moaned about a single one of his posts, I don't give a toss what he posts. You, on the other hand, are another of the professional whingers - always on the hunt for potential offence that you can whine about.

Posting either of those pictures is "quite shocking behavior by someone your age"? lol

You first-rate twat.

ooh-matron-with-text.gif

Stop being so fvcking hypocritical. Does it not get boring getting angry at people on the internet? Take a look at yourself lol

Edited by Haydos