Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

PES 2011

• 3 months later...

- the camera angle

- the fact that the computer will do long balls as well as short to find space

- the crossing

Dislikes:

- The AI is shocking at times - I've just taken the lead in a game where I had a shot from 30 yards which the keeper pushed into the air and then the defender (being the only outfield player in the penalty box) steams in a powers a diving header in off the cross bar. Ridiculous!

- And again. Second goal - a crap cross in which the defender controls on his chest which falls straight to Messi to score.

- Passings temperamental

- Players insist on having that extra touch so it doesnt flow very well at times.

- I blew a two goal lead.

• 3 months later...

I've been playing PES since the ISS PS1 days, as someone else said I stopped with 2008, played a demo of 2009 and it just wasn't going anwhere, the made up names are ridiculous too. Got FIFA 2011 (never bought FIFA before as it's always been dire) and it's pretty good actually, reminds me a bit of PES 2005 in terms of gameplay

I've been playing PES since the ISS PS1 days, as someone else said I stopped with 2008, played a demo of 2009 and it just wasn't going anwhere, the made up names are ridiculous too. Got FIFA 2011 (never bought FIFA before as it's always been dire) and it's pretty good actually, reminds me a bit of PES 2005 in terms of gameplay

FIFA is okay, i'm just fed up of being beaten by people doing 'tekkers'

Archived