Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

ModNation Racers

Looks abit for kids, but I saw threads and people talking about Little Big Planet :dunno:

I've been saying for a while I wanted Mario Kart on the PS3 obviously being a Nintendo game it's unlikely to happen, this looks quite similar.

Might get it, Not for £40 but i'm sure it'll be in the pre-owned bin for quite cheap in a few weeks/months.

the Little Big Planet referneces are coming about because you can build your own tracks and customise just about everything

Honestly though i cant see this having the lastability of LBP, a track is a track and that's about it, might be fun for a couple of weeks!

If it plummets in price like LBP planet did I might get it otherwise I'll stick with MarioKart on the Wii

the Little Big Planet referneces are coming about because you can build your own tracks and customise just about everything

Honestly though i cant see this having the lastability of LBP, a track is a track and that's about it, might be fun for a couple of weeks!

If it plummets in price like LBP planet did I might get it otherwise I'll stick with MarioKart on the Wii

Quite like the look of this, but only just shelled out for Red Dead but could be interested in a couple of months when (hopefully) it will have come down in price.

Quite like the look of this, but only just shelled out for Red Dead but could be interested in a couple of months when (hopefully) it will have come down in price.

That's my feelings on it. The game looks good and the demo was pretty decent but can't justify spending 40 notes on it to be honest.... unless the online is immense!

• 1 month later...

Managed to pick up a copy for £22 on ebay.

Borrowed a copy of a mate last week. It's pretty good actually, especially the track creation tool. Can create a track in less than a minute but then spend hours placing every tree, sign and building for maximum beautification!

Archived