Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

The fixtures do seem to be automatic.

It says you have '2 games left' with each opponent, so therefore it could be a case of play whoever whenever until all games have been done. I notice some have done already, so let's get on it asap ;)

Obviously allowing everyone to play each other twice, (Providing nobody leaves or joins from now until the end of the season) and then when everyone's done this we know who our winner is.

Just beat DJ Barry Hammond (Ireland) 2-1.

Looked like it was going to end in defeat at half time, as I was one down (I believe it was Doyle) and had fucked several chances - Jakub Blaszczykowski in particular missing an open goal from inside the 6 yard box.

But a second-half brace from Ireneusz Jelen gave me the win, and a positive start to the league.

Edged out PartOfTheCrowd (Ukraine) 3-2.

3-0 up at the break (Jacek Krzynowek (2) and Ludovic Obraniak) and should have had it covered, until POTC bagged two in quick succession to make it desperate last 20 mins for me. Bout gave me a heart attack.

Yeah, you had an immense first half, after the second I got exasperated and passes just went astray, I put in one twos instead of quick give and goes. I was raging at half time, but went all out attack and nearly got it second half.

Good game!

Had a Ukraine/Russia grudge match, went 1 up with a good effort from the edge of the area, equiliser went in courteous of a quality long range lob, skipping over the wet surface. Another curler from the edge of the area put me 2 - 1 up. With the comfort of a lead I tried a long range effort through a crowded box, the wet conditions meant that the keeper only parried it, straight to Shevchenko. 3 - 1 flattered me a bit, was a tight contest.

I tried to play Ireland twice today but i don't know if he quit or what both times? I got 2 wins though so i'm not really complaining.

I had problems connecting with him to start with.

Managed to get a game in though.

I tried to play Ireland twice today but i don't know if he quit or what both times? I got 2 wins though so i'm not really complaining.

Sadly my connection was shit today - I have a feeling that with both the telly and two lap tops on downstairs (and the a random phone call at the wrong moment) the wireless router was on overdrive and couldn't take it. Not sure what I'm going to do with my other games, I'd actually like to last a whole game.

PS3 tends to work better - maybe someone should create a FIFA 10 league for that!

I'm actually getting annoyed with Fifa lately the game is fake.. Germini fater than Arjen Robben? lol... The keepers are shocking and the amount of dirty cut backs scored is stupid. Nussel scored two past me earlier fair play to him thou it was the 89th minute.

Archived