Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Drew 0-0 with Mexico in game 1. Hit the post in the 90th minute which was frustrating nevermind the Mexico lad hacking me down when clean through-dirty bastard!! Didnt even get a card!

4th game played for me.Beat Mexico 3-1, after going behind.Jakub Blaszczykowski and Ebi Smolarek (2) turned things around and left me still unbeaten.

I think 90% of my matches ive lost from going in front first half. Really annoying. :frusty:

Drew 0-0 with Mexico in game 1. Hit the post in the 90th minute which was frustrating nevermind the Mexico lad hacking me down when clean through-dirty bastard!! Didnt even get a card!

Haha sorry man. It had to be done. I was expecting a red though.

Got absolutely smashed by Cameroon. The boy is just too good. Obraniak got one for me though.

Then snatched a 1-0 win against Maybes in the 90th minute. Jakub Blaszczykowski you sexy Polish bastard.

Unlucky to lose so late on. You easily kept me out for 89. Was getting really frustrated to be only taking a point and then two of your defenders collide in the box and Kuba slams it in.

I was fuming. Felt sick inside. I cant score for love nor money with these Swedes.

Brilliant game that POTC. 2-2 it ended.

So many chances for either of us to nick it. When (Shevchenko?) got through at the end and almost got to the ball in the 6 yard box my heart was in my mouth, but somehow i managed to keep it out. And then at the end there Kuba missed a sitter.

Fair result, probably.

Just played USA in 2 games. First game 1-0 down at H/T changed my formation after 2.5 games without a goal lol leading to Marcus Berg bagging a brace.

Second game very tight, not many chances 0-0.

Still on for a few more tonight guys, if any are interested.

Still need to play quite a few people twice.

I seem to keep missing Iamscaramanga at USA, I see him online all the time but he always seems to be in a game :( Soon, hopefully.

Archived