Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

I hate the ammount of dirty cut backs scored agaisnt me :banghead:

Cameroon are very very very over rated on FIFA 10, it makes me laugh how Eto and that Webo guy walk through defenders, if i do the same thing to them the guy gets a freekick? Germini is not faster than Robben or Van Persie.

I hate the ammount of dirty cut backs scored agaisnt me :banghead:

Cameroon are very very very over rated on FIFA 10, it makes me laugh how Eto and that Webo guy walk through defenders, if i do the same thing to them the guy gets a freekick? Germini is not faster than Robben or Van Persie.

To be fair mate, I think the lad we're playing against at Cameroon is up there with the best I've ever played against on Fifa.

You don't get 12 wins in a row with a similar rated team unless you've got something about you. He had me beaten comfortably twice and looking at some of the scores in his other games - he's destroyed most of the league.

Looking forward to playing him again if I can secure a play-off place though.

I still need to play twice against IamScaramanga, Ozwin samlcfc and potter.

Second game needs to be played with Maybes too :)

that cameroon guy is rediculous, gave away a couple of goals on a plate though. Only bad thing is the amount of cutbacks he tries to score lol, me and my mates have actually labelled them scumbag goals. Rarely try and score them if we get the chance cause it just kills the game aha

Cut backs do piss me right off to be honest like I've said, also sam... The amount scored on fifa is ridiculous, in real life it wouldn't happen. Also what pisses me off with fifa is the keeper coming out when you don't ask him too. On the WC game if you try and do dirty cut backs it never happens, also 1on1s are a lot harder to score. Another thing is when players lob the keeper, he rarely tries to get back to try and save it, fair enough to the ones that go straight in but yeah I think you know what I mean.

Cut backs do piss me right off to be honest like I've said, also sam... The amount scored on fifa is ridiculous, in real life it wouldn't happen. Also what pisses me off with fifa is the keeper coming out when you don't ask him too. On the WC game if you try and do dirty cut backs it never happens, also 1on1s are a lot harder to score. Another thing is when players lob the keeper, he rarely tries to get back to try and save it, fair enough to the ones that go straight in but yeah I think you know what I mean.

yeh, well easy to score lobs on fifa, score them all the time. kepper always runs out and ****s up the control giving it straight to the ohter team. well annoyin lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived