Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterfox86

Classic stars of Champ Man

They sure were. I always used to get Kim Kallstrom.

Eder Bau was another for me... never amounted to much in real life.

Gareth Jelleyman... hehehehehehehehe. Who? In fact I seem to remember there being 2-3 decent players who could be poached from the Posh in CM4.

Jelleyman and Fulhams Simon Davies!

Jesper Ljung, Tommy Svindal Larsen and Martin Knutsen on 97/98.

David Whyte on a free - prolific in the lower divisions on 97/98

Cesar Delgado & Lebohang Mokoena were a bargain strikeforce for me on 05.

Oh my Jah, I just started playing 00/01 again last week and this thread is epic.

Hugo Viana on a free FTW. And Taribo West! lol

Send yer scouts to Sweden and Portugal!

I think the man, the myth, the Tonton Zola Moukoko was in 01/02?

I was just reading about an English forward that was an absolute legend on Champ Man but became a crackhead and got locked up for robbing and killing cabbies. I can't find the link now, but I think this has to be the biggest differential between a CM player's virtual attributes and his real life performance besides the fake guys that were thrown in the game.

Lionel Morgan

Anatoli Todorov (can not believe I forgot this guy always used to be one of my first buys)

He was immense, just looking him up on wiki seems he's still in Bulgaria at Loko Mezdra, and is listed as an attacking midfielder rather than a striker.

Lionel Morgan

Anatoli Todorov (can not believe I forgot this guy always used to be one of my first buys)

He was immense, just looking him up on wiki seems he's still in Bulgaria at Loko Mezdra, and is listed as an attacking midfielder rather than a striker.

Oh my god how could I forget Lionel. Class act in the virtual world.

And Paul Tierney, always signed him and made him captain, stunning left back. But later discovered in real life he plays in a completely different position. Kind of like how on FA Premier League Manage 2000 Michael Twiss was an unbelievable left back but in real life is just a lower league striker.

• 3 weeks later...

Im pretty sure there was a swedish player called nikolas alexandersson or something????

on cm 97/98 he could play in any position apart from goalkeeper and was quite good :thumbup:

jay lucus (15 year old aussie fwd)

seem to remember that cm 97/98 also had loads of Indonesian players for some reason. never any good but just thought it was wierd

Anastasios Skalidis: Greek striker from Chania who could be picked up for about 50k. Ended up World Player of the Year.

Kennedy Bakirciouglu

Jonas Lunden

Tom Youngs

To Madiera

Andrei Sigthorsson

Yup, I had him too.

Michalis Konstantinou was an awesome player... so maybe not a "failure" as such, since he's a consistently high scorer in the Greek 1st Div, he's hardly set the world alight either - which he did for me playing for a Leicester City team that did the double.

Archived