Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Alright chaps, I'm currently pissing around with the editor and updating players in the Championship who I think are a bit undervalued, and sometimes even overvalued (Is that even a word) in certain areas.

Was wondering if you had noticed any players during your time playing in the Championship, or any other leagues for that matter which needed a quick tweak because I'd be happy to sort it out for you and upload it in a few days when it's all been done.

So far I've done most of the Leicester players (who need doing, I'm not editting for editting's sake and SI seem to have got most of our players spot on tbf) so thats Waghorn, van Aanholt, Vassell and Gallagher plus a little tweak here and there on a few others, Yuki Abe pace a 7 anyone :rolleyes:?

So yeah, if you've got any players in mind just let me know, along with which attribute you think need changing and I'll sort it out for you.

:thumbup:

whats the editor??

whats the editor??

The game comes with an editor so you can create/edit your own things. Add players into the game, switch their teams, make new leagues, tourney's etc.

It should be under start > football manager 2011 > fm2011 editor

Is there a corner cheat on this new patch or does everybody else get Sol Bamba scoring ludicrous amounts of headers from corners?

I just do inswingers to the near post and he's got 17 goals by January!

Seems there are some problems with corners in general. Far post with one standing there and one attacking will get you more than a fair share as well

Cemented myself as a Leicester managing legend last night by doing the double in 2015.

Beat bottom of the table Southampton in the FA Cup final in the most one sided game ever - 66% possesion and 32 shots to their 8. Won 3-1.

Then the big one - Man Utd in the Champions League final - boomed out a 3-0 win. Magical. Woke the missus up running round the house at Midnight celebrating. Massive result. Beat Bayern, Inter i think Lyon on the way as well. 3 english clubs in the semis as well.

Finished 3rd in the Prem and reached the Semis of the League Cup as well in my most succesful season ever. Same season i was offered the England job too.

Turned down a 175m transfer kitty an Manure as well to stay with the Blue Army. Determined to win the Prem with this team. Need to buy a few more key players for that methinks. The core of my team is world class though.

Sakho, Busquets, Badelj, Griezmann, Lukaku and Ben Khalifa would walk into Barcas team. Muniesa and Areola aren't far off either. And with Balotelli, Garay, Caceres, and Gago as squad players i should be reet. Need real quality at both full backs and at right wing and my starting 11 will boss the league. Hoping for Benzema coming on a free as well. Need back up for Badelj too as his fitness dropped at the end of the season to about 80% from playing every game.

Mattia Destro is an absolute beast!!! He kept me up virtually on his own in my first season in the prem!! He scored 24 league goals. I have now forked out around 8.5 million to make his move permanent!! I've also got Diego Renan signing in the summer fo 6 million. I just need a few more additions to climb up the league!

I'm not likely to play today; what happened?

Same as last year surely? Tells you youve got a multi million pound windfall (750 mil?) then when you click to look you get a message telling you its an April fool.

It has to be April Fools in real life (your computer date anyway) and April 1st in game date.

It has to be April Fools in real life (your computer date anyway) and April 1st in game date.

Yeah i remember that from last year. Does summat similar on your birthday too aparently.

Im struggling for real quality players. Desperate for a LB RB and RW.

Possibly got Schellotto coming in but am waiting for my start of the season moolah to confirm it.

Convert Schelotto into a striker, I promise you won't regret it.

Slap him straight up front as a poacher, teach him to break offside traps and set him to learn new position. It'll take him about a full season to be Accomplished and he'll score for fun. Brilliant striking stats.

Convert Schelotto into a striker, I promise you won't regret it.

Slap him straight up front as a poacher, teach him to break offside traps and set him to learn new position. It'll take him about a full season to be Accomplished and he'll score for fun. Brilliant striking stats.

Spent the 22m on a LB and a RB both regens i think - Lamine Maiga might not be but Rafael Montserrat is.Got Kieran Gibbs on a free as well

I cannot believe i ever doubted Lukaku. Monster.

Nearly crashed my game by not having any brits in my team so had to go on a mad spending spree and recall Vela back from his loan to make the 8 needed. Signed Rodwell and Shelvey to boost my midfield options and sold Gago to fund that. Shelvey was a bargain for nowt plus Bosingwa, Griffiths and Hlousek. Got Ashley Young for 2m after a falling out with Aguirre and Weiss on loan to make 8 trainined in England (inc Gibbs & 2 kids). Got Ribery on a free as well just cos hes Ribery. Fans dint like it but he can have a few cup games for a laugh. Lacina Traore on loan boosted my striking options as well after i sold Sulejmani and Griffiths went.

Going for a clean sweep in trophies this year. Want all 3 domestic and Champions League to make 6 for the season.

decided to finish the season with leicester before starting a new game to see if anything good would come out of it. so glad i did!

after 3 seasons of finishing upper mid-table, i managed to get into the race for europe with about 8 games left. won some big games, but then 2 consecutive draws away at wigan (17th) and at home to fulham (20th) put my position in jeopardy. went into the final day of the season at home to everton knowing a win could see me finish 3rd, but that a loss could see me drop to 8th. won 3-1 and finished 4th! probably my biggest ever achievement on fm, getting leicester into the champions league.

only things that's pissing me off now is every couple of days, i keep getting a piece of news saying i've been entered into the EURO Cup, and then a few days later i'll get another piece saying i've been entered into the Champions League. happened 3 times now, but surely finishing 4th guarantees me a champions league spot??

Archived