Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Just got promoted for the second season running with Southampton. Juan Rodriguez and Juan Carrizo have been inspired signings, with Griffiths and super-sub Nordstrand weighing in with the goals for me, Lallana and Mcdermott have also been outstanding. Looking forward to giving it a good go in the premier league :D

Oh and Nordstrand bagged in the 90+3rd minuted against Forest in the play off semi final :sweating:

So the chairman decided to be generous and give me £30million to challenge for Mid-table.

Ins:

Bernardo (£9million)

Ognjen Vukojevic (£3million)

Kyle Naughton (£1million)

Loic Nestor (£2 million)

Tom Cairney (£1million up front, £3million in monthly installments)

Davide Lanzafame (Free)

Matt Mills (Free)

Ruben Rochina (£400k)

Emiliano Insua (Loan)

I also bought a few regens for a about £3million for all of them. I don't understand why EVERY defensive midfield regen who is English is tipped as the next Owen Hargreaves lol

Outs:

Morgan Schneiderlin (£2million)

Dan Harding (£400k)

Maurizio Lauro (£350k)

Chamberlain (loan)

I also sent the regens I bought out on loan too

I bought two so called wounderkids for every position yes it took me a while to get them to a really good standard but after two seasons I won the championship with pretty much all my wounderkids, I'm at S****horpe by the way.

Are they the next Shawcrosses and Materazzis?

sweet atm. got drawn against benfica in the champions league best placed play-off and won 1-0 on agg. then got put in a champions league group with napoli, porto and stade rennais, and beat napoli at home in the final game to qualify for the knockout round in 2nd place. got Atletico Madrid with the first leg at the Walkers fortress.

into the league cup final against Man Utd, and into the FA Cup 5th round away at Forest, after beating Man city in the 3rd round and Liverpool in the 4th. also sitting 6th in the prem.

Finished the season unbeaton 37 wins 8 draws Champions on the 1st of march finshed with 120 points 150 goals 35 conseded

Won the FA cup beat Bristol Burnley Fulham Sunderland and Man city 3-1 in semi and Notts County 0-4 Leicester final

Top scores where Yakubu 41 Chris Eagles 26 Dagoberto 15 Paul Gallagher 14 Sol Bamba 11 inc hat-rick Andy King 10 Mazza Rodrigez 7

Given 150m to spend still had 30m left from january

brought in for prem

Neymar 35m

Alexis Sánchez 19m

Yakubu 14M

Ben Foster 9M

Mahamadou Diarra 8m

Romelu Lukaku 7.5M

Charlie Adam 6M

Pablo Zabaleta 5.3M

Paul Konchesky 5M

Alberto Aquilani 5M

Alex Chamberlin 4m

Kevin Mirallas 3.7

Kyle Naughton 3.5M

Sébastien Bassong 3.2m

John O'Shea 2.5m

Stuart Taylor 1.2M

Juan Pablo Carrizo free

Johonathan Woodgate free

out

Garra Dembele 3.2M Stoke

David Edwards Loan with view to 2M Birmingham

Richie Wellens 1.2m Shef United

Chris Weale 1.2m Spurs

Ricardo 900K Sheff United

Lloyd Dyer 600K Ipswich

Mereno 325k Millwall

Yuki Abe 325K FC Groningen

Bruno Berner 300k Doncaster

Yann Kermogant 295K Norwich

Conrad Logan 100K Brighton

Steve Howard Free

Finished the season unbeaton 37 wins 8 draws Champions on the 1st of march finshed with 120 points 150 goals 35 conseded

Won the FA cup beat Bristol Burnley Fulham Sunderland and Man city 3-1 in semi and Notts County 0-4 Leicester final

Top scores where Yakubu 41 Chris Eagles 26 Dagoberto 15 Paul Gallagher 14 Sol Bamba 11 inc hat-rick Andy King 10 Mazza Rodrigez 7

brought in for prem

Neymar 35m

Alexis Sánchez 19m

Yakubu 14M

Ben Foster 9M

Mahamadou Diarra 8m

Romelu Lukaku 7.5M

Charlie Adam 6M

Pablo Zabaleta 5.3M

Paul Konchesky 5M

Alberto Aquilani 5M

Alex Chamberlin 4m

Kevin Mirallas 3.7

Kyle Naughton 3.5M

Sébastien Bassong 3.2m

John O'Shea 2.5m

Stuart Taylor 1.2M

Juan Pablo Carrizo free

Johonathan Woodgate free

out

Garra Dembele 3.2M Stoke

Chris Weale 1.2m Spurs

Lloyd Dyer 600K Ipswich

Mereno 325k Millwall

Steve Howard Free

i hate to be picky but u sed u won 37 and drew 8 and got 120 points,that adds upto 119 points so you must have drawn 9 and won 37

brought in for prem

Neymar 35m

Alexis Sánchez 19m

Yakubu 14M

Ben Foster 9M

Mahamadou Diarra 8m

Romelu Lukaku 7.5M

Charlie Adam 6M

Pablo Zabaleta 5.3M

Paul Konchesky 5M

Alberto Aquilani 5M

Alex Chamberlin 4m

Kevin Mirallas 3.7

Kyle Naughton 3.5M

Sébastien Bassong 3.2m

John O'Shea 2.5m

Stuart Taylor 1.2M

Juan Pablo Carrizo free

Johonathan Woodgate free

out

Garra Dembele 3.2M Stoke

Chris Weale 1.2m Spurs

Lloyd Dyer 600K Ipswich

Mereno 325k Millwall

Steve Howard Free

How were you given 150m to spend? :o

brought in for prem

Neymar 35m

Alexis Sánchez 19m

Yakubu 14M

Ben Foster 9M

Mahamadou Diarra 8m

Romelu Lukaku 7.5M

Charlie Adam 6M

Pablo Zabaleta 5.3M

Paul Konchesky 5M

Alberto Aquilani 5M

Alex Chamberlin 4m

Kevin Mirallas 3.7

Kyle Naughton 3.5M

Sébastien Bassong 3.2m

John O'Shea 2.5m

Stuart Taylor 1.2M

Juan Pablo Carrizo free

Johonathan Woodgate free

out

Garra Dembele 3.2M Stoke

Chris Weale 1.2m Spurs

Lloyd Dyer 600K Ipswich

Mereno 325k Millwall

Steve Howard Free

You can keep the rest

Tore the championship apart in Season 3. Was top of the league from game 2 all the way to game 40, only dropping after my small squad had started suffering from injuries. Finished 2nd on 96 points scoring 107 goals, behind Fulham, who were backed by investment and lost only one game all season (at the walkers) and finished on 105 points.

Strange times in Season 4. Back in the prem after destroying the championship last season, made multi-million pound improvements to the squad and yet we still can't compete in the premiership.

More bizzarely, after 20 games and with us in 19th, 10th place Man Utd offered me the job at Old Trafford. I jumped ship.

Or at least I tried to. Apparently my contract wouldn't start until the end of the season, leaving Man Utd managerless and me at Leicester for five months.

My next game with Leicester was against league 2 strugglers Shrewbury at home in the FA cup. I played a full strength side and drew 0-0, so I quit. In my imaginary interview I told the fans I thought the players needed a new manager to keep them up.

Put myself on holiday until towards the end of the season. Turns out that Leicester, with Paco Herrera at the helm, lost 3-0 in the replay at Shrewsbury and only won one more game in the league, finishing someway adrift at the bottom of the league.

Meanwhile Man Utd had appointed a new manager and had sent me a message to tell me my application was unsuccessful. Yet I was still listed in their transfer centre. Their new manager lifted them to 3rd and won the Uefa Cup.

Unluckily for him, however, on the morning of June 1st yours truly was wheeled in as his replacement. So despite my biggest achievment being finishing 2nd in the championship I'm now about to be managing one of the biggest clubs in the world. Can't complain, but...

I just installed the update, not been on the game for ages. I've never needed the disc before, but now it says I do? Any way of getting around this? My disc's at uni.

EDIT: Looks like it's because I installed the update with Steam. Still, any way of getting around this?

I just installed the update, not been on the game for ages. I've never needed the disc before, but now it says I do? Any way of getting around this? My disc's at uni.

EDIT: Looks like it's because I installed the update with Steam. Still, any way of getting around this?

Activate with Steam

Archived