Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

End of 2014/2015 Season

Premier League Table

4se2kg.jpg

Other Competitions

UEFA Europa League Final (Olympique Lyonnais 0-0 Leicester City, Leicester Won 4-3 on Penalties)

Carling Cup Quarter Final (Leicester City 0-1 Manchester United)

FA Cup Semi Final (Leicester City 1-2 Manchester City)

First Eleven:

GK - Scott Carson

DR - Micah Richards

DC - Vincent Kompany

DC - Chris Smalling

DL - Joe Mattock

DM - Sulley Muntari

MC - Andy King

MC - Mats Rits

AMR - Danny

AML - Pablo Piatti

ST - Fabrizio Giulietti

Substitutions:

1. Frank Fielding

2. Roman Eremenko

3. Jack Hobbs

4. Andres Guardado

5. Miralem Sulejmani

6. Dodo

7. Dieumerci Mbokani

Remaining Squad:

Craig Johnson

Seamus Coleman

Matty Taylor

Alan Smith

Jamie O'Hara

Alessandro Diamanti

Didier Drogba

Olivier Giroud

Sorted my problem in the end, just had to do a quick system restore.

Started a new game with Brighton, going nicely so far.

Signed Collins John and Jason Euell on permanents, and bagged Josh McEachran on loan from Chelsea. Those two will bag the goals in League One, both scored on their debut in the League Cup. So many injuries already though...

true, just remember a table he posted before was screwed aswell

thats true because the same thing happened, i was deducted 9 points for going into administration

however i forgot to the post the little bit at the bottom first time :P

I must be the only person who hates having money on this game. Give me a little bit of dollar and the loan market any day.

agree with that!

absolutely devo'd on my current save :(. lost 3-1 at home to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League knockout round 1st leg, and went into the 2nd leg just playing for pride. was 3-0 up there and heading into the quarters when they scored a goal in the last 10 mins to make it 4-4 on agg. went to penalties and i lost, Jano missing the deciding spot kick. he's been my star player this season, had just come back from 2 months out and wasn't match fit, but I played him anyway and he bagged 1 and assisted the other 2. inbetween these legs I lost the LC final to Man Utd as well. Poor!

I like a balance. I like a challenge but I like being able to buy decent players, as well, loaning forever is boring. I like to take ownership of my future stars.

And why would anyone cheat to take points off themselves? lol

If you want to raise an eyebrow at someone, who was the kid that had Griffiths down as scoring like 1.5 goals a game with a season rating of about 6.95?

harryboi wasn't it?

Had le Fondre scoring for fun with a shit overall rating.

Just beat Atletico Madrid 1-0 at the walkers, No idea how - just like the last time we meet them IRL the ref was beyond a joke, 10 bookings in what was a fairly clean game, 2 blatent penaties not given, Andy Carroll booked for "diving" having got through, he was offside and the flag went up, yet the ref played on and when he's tripped from behind the ref calls dive.

Also lost Nasri for 2 weeks in that game due to a disgraceful tackle, Bit of an Injury crisis now - Mensah and Huntelaar out for a couple of months, Eriksen out for another 3 weeks, Nasri missing for 2. Pissed off for forgetting to put a recall clause in the loan contract of pezao (brazilian re-gen, looks like being a good midfielder - decent takling stats and a fairly good eye for goal) so i can't get him back from brighton.

I'm getting quite tired now of playing a narrow 4-3-3. Everytime I try something different be it in England, Spain, Germany or Europe, I never can get the best out of my squad. With Villa I obviously want to play with wingers/inside forwards, but I still get the most out of the team by sacrificing them and playing Young up front. With Hoffenheim exactly the same, Obasi even playing as a trequartista or advanced forward to my deep regret. My friend doesn't care and plays an even more narrow and ultra defensive 4-3-3 that gets him success everywhere, so in order to stay in touch I don't have time to experiment.

Ugh, just wanted to get that out :P

Josh McEachran loves a naughty goal on my Brighton game. Single-handedly dispatched first Wolves and then Bolton in the League Cup. Spurs up next, should be, erm, interesting.

And JASON EUELL and COLLINS JOHN strike force. The dream.

Archived