Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

take charge of the opposition and stick a striker in goal? :dunno:

No that wouldn't do it.

What confused me about his screenshot was Le Fondre's ludicrously low ratings given he'd scored, iirc, more than a goal a game. That just shouldn't happen.

He'd either have had to have put in like a 4.5 every time he didn't score or have scored the majority of goals from the penalty spot, neither of which are likely in any way shape or form.

There are editors you can download that change core truths in the game whilst it's still running (like money and stuff.) I would imagine you can use them to edit player stats.

No that wouldn't do it.

What confused me about his screenshot was Le Fondre's ludicrously low ratings given he'd scored, iirc, more than a goal a game. That just shouldn't happen.

He'd either have had to have put in like a 4.5 every time he didn't score or have scored the majority of goals from the penalty spot, neither of which are likely in any way shape or form.

There are editors you can download that change core truths in the game whilst it's still running (like money and stuff.) I would imagine you can use them to edit player stats.

well ive never heard of these other editors, honestly i didnt cheat,and btw he did score a few penos and a lot of poachers tap ins,

and an average rating of 8.55 aint exactly low for the goals he scored

No that's what I'd expect it to be.

The screenshot I'm talking about had a player scoring more goals than games played with a ridiculously low average rating.

No that's what I'd expect it to be.

The screenshot I'm talking about had a player scoring more goals than games played with a ridiculously low average rating.

well ive just been on my old rotherham game save and thats his average rating,

played 36, scored 64, 26 assists, 14 man of the matches and an average rating of 8.55

He just said he wasn't accusing you. He was saying you were cheated, as in robbed.

I feel like a right fool now :blush:

I totally misread the comments lol

what he said. and from what i remember the other screenie someone pointed out that you hadn't been given a points deduction (unless you'd cut it off when you cropped the picture)

yeah I know, I must apologise, I just misread your comment

my bad

Top of the Championship after 34 games, won 28, drawn 5, lost 1, 71 for, 27 against, 22 points clear of Burnley in 2nd, but I still can't get Yakubu to score, or King to play well.

Darius has played 21, scored 18 with an average rating of 7.71

Yakubu has played 18, scored 4 with an average rating of 6.69

King has played 17, scored 2 and got 3 assists with an average rating of 6.57

Any ideas how to sort out King and the Yak?

King's stamina is so bad! He can never finish a game for me.

Have manage to improve it to 13-14 which is decent enough. If fitness is the problem, don't set him to close down so much, e.g. a trequartista role.

Top of the Championship after 34 games, won 28, drawn 5, lost 1, 71 for, 27 against, 22 points clear of Burnley in 2nd, but I still can't get Yakubu to score, or King to play well.

Darius has played 21, scored 18 with an average rating of 7.71

Yakubu has played 18, scored 4 with an average rating of 6.69

King has played 17, scored 2 and got 3 assists with an average rating of 6.57

Any ideas how to sort out King and the Yak?

I played the Yak as a deep lying forward on Attack and he bagged 30 odd goals for me.

I've convinced myself it's immoral to start as someone good on FM. Someone tell me otherwise. I fancy starting as someone good but I almost feel like I'm cheating if I do.

i started as liverpool and lasting 6 months before moving onto stockport and burton. i like to see it as i got offered caretaker manager after benitez was sacked.

I've convinced myself it's immoral to start as someone good on FM. Someone tell me otherwise. I fancy starting as someone good but I almost feel like I'm cheating if I do.

I don't think I've ever started with a good team.

Not because I think it's cheating, it just doesn't appeal to me.

Archived