Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Missus is out tonight so after ive wanked myself into oblivion, im gonna crack on with either a new game or my 2015 Leicester game. Undecided atm.

Gonna start looking at either the French or German league i think. Gonna scour Wikipedia for a good team to pick.

GAHHHHH What do i do????

screenshot20110408at142.png

screenshot20110408at142.png

My third year at peterborough... Won league one, won the championship and coming to the end of first year in the prem, looking as though i will stay up.... and now Everton want me!! What do i do?

Don't do it, Everton aren't worth it. That said, I've rejected Real Madrid and Leverkusen twice.

How is that even a choice?

I realised the sun was clearly getting to me, asked to delay to the end of the season and then ended up getting offered the liverpool job(they finished second and have just been taken over by russians :)...) so I accepted that and am just starting pre season... Spurs just nabbed sanogo on loan ahead of me!

aah ****. Game crashed and i don't have autosave enabled, back to pre-season so i've quit and taken PSG instead.

I autosave every week! Purely for moments like this.

I don't get Yakubu at all, he can't hit a donkeys arse with a banjo! He's got 2 in 15 games now. Quercia is doing a job though, 13 in 15 now. Just bagged a trick in my 4-0 win over Villa in the league cup. I can't believe I've never come across this bloke before!

Bit pricey. Hope his finishing goes up.

For 1.3m he's doing a job. He's a good championship player and will make for a decent backup Premiership player when I get promoted.

Went with tolouse in france instead - midtable club, only 2 fit strikers at the club (both on loan) and absolutely no money.

had to sell Braaten to wigan just to bring in elliot chamberlain from leicester (loan) & Adiliadiere (sp) to give me some sort of option in attack.

Threw away a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes to go to draw 2-2 at home on the opening day, then won 3-0 at bordeaux.

:thumbup:

Had a very enjoyable (if somewhat frustrating) game with Toulouse on FM 09. Hated the chairman with a passion as he turned down my transfer rejections for Gignac and various top notch central defenders whom I got in on bargains, so I was forced to change my team every year.

Tom Cairney (3.2M) & Donal McDermott (250K) are must buys for any championship teams, Future internationals with bags of potential.

3.2m for Cariney?! Ionly paid 2.5m

3.2m for Cariney?! Ionly paid 2.5m

same.

i've noticed though that any striker with high pace and acceleration stats always seems to smash any league apart. i'm challenging for the title this year, and am in a 2nd consecutive european season, and fraizer campbell has been smashing everything to pieces. I signed him 2nd season when i was promoted to the prem, and he's been a revelation. Each season in the league he's averaged well over a goal every 2 games, and this season he's bagged 12 league goals in 8 league games, before getting crocked for 3 months :angry:

Got Sheffield Wednesday up and brought in some good players (I hope)

Ins:

Asier Del Horno (free)

Andy Webster- 800k

Josh McEachran (loan)

Lewis McGugan- 1.2mil

Jordan Mutch (loan)

Emile Heskey (free)

Yakubu (free)

Steve Morison- 700k

Marc McCallum- 350k

George Thorne (loan)

Sean Davis (free)

Current starting XI:

GK: Lee Camp

DR: Billy Jones

DC: Andy Webster ©

DC: Marl Beevers

DL: Asier Del Horno

DM: Boldizsar Bodor

MCL: Josh McEachran

MC: Jordan Mutch

MCR: Lewis McGugan/Michael Tonge

ST: Steve Morison/Emile Heskey

ST: Yakubu/ Simon Cox

Other players: Tommy Spurr, Gary Madine, Adam Barton, Mark Reynolds, Michael Morrison, Marc McCallum, George Thorne, Sean Davis and Ben Mee (out on loan).

Ricey - there's a problem.

With PSG's kits, the game chooses the correct one on the info screen for each match but they appear to have been mixed up and when the navy-blue and red stripe one is shown on the match info screen the red one shows in match and vice-versa.

This is my Current Southampton team at the start of the season:

GK: Juan Pablo Carrizo

RB: Kyle Naughton

RCB: Loic Nestor

LCB: Steven Mouyokolo

LB: Roberto Canella

DM: Ognjen Vukojevic

RCM: Bernardo

LCM: Tom Cairney

AMR: Davide Lanzafame

AML: Adam Lallana

ST: Milan Djuric

Djuric can't seem to score, but he's definitely a good player who I think just needs a bit more time, same with Lanzafame.

Archived