Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

FINALLY! after tinkering, quitting a few times lol and frustration i finally cracked it and got a formation/players that worked for me and i got promoted!

lcfcpro.png

I signed to get me there

Kadlec - 1.4 mil

Kebe - 4 mil

Aliadiere - Free and just for cover

Geary - Free and just for cover

McCulloch - 250 grand and mainly for cover

Bertrand - 3 month loan

David Edwards - Season Loan for cover

Got rid

Mee

That Nigerian lad forgot his name

Logan

Oakley

Neilson

Moreno went on loan

Some others went on loan aswell

Yak got about 18 league goals, Kebe got about 18, Kadlec got about 12, Vassell got about 12 and the rest were spread around.. Kadlec probs would have got loads more but got injured and was out for 4 months which was a blow and i had to go back to Dyer but he served me well.. Bertrand i wanted longer but couldn't extend the loan so went back to PVA and he did me fine in the end

So now i have been given 20 million to stay up.. Naughton/PVA/Yak have gone back (tried to sign Naughton but was late and he went to Newcastle) and now it's time to assemble a team that will keep me up and hopefully go beyond that.. I'm looking at possibly 1 new striker, a new left winger, goalie, midfielder, right back and then semi decent cover

[...]

So now i have been given 20 million to stay up.. Naughton/PVA/Yak have gone back (tried to sign Naughton but was late and he went to Newcastle) and now it's time to assemble a team that will keep me up and hopefully go beyond that.. I'm looking at possibly 1 new striker, a new left winger, goalie, midfielder, right back and then semi decent cover

FC: Garra Dembele / Federico Macheda (loan) / Danny Graham,

ML: Yury Zhirkov / Diego Buonanotte (poor mans Messi) ,

GK: Alex Smithies, Joe Lewis, Vincent Enyeama,

MC: Milan Badelj / Per Ciljan Skjelbred / Owen Hargreaves (free occasionally) / Luis Jimenez (as before),

DR: Alan Hutton / Nedum Onuoha / Micah Richards

FC: Garra Dembele / Federico Macheda (loan) / Danny Graham,

GK: Alex Smithies, Joe Lewis, Vincent Enyeama,

MC: Milan Badelj / Per Ciljan Skjelbred / Owen Hargreaves (free occasionally) / Luis Jimenez (as before),

DR: Alan Hutton / Nedum Onuoha / Micah Richards

Cheers man, mucho appreicated!

that PSG kit thing was really pissing me off so i patched up and started again as leicester.

Interesting Transfer window:

This boy knows the score:

RafaelToloi.jpg

Giving me a final transfer in/out of:

transfers.jpg

Good first match at QPR.

My starting line up:

teamsheet.jpg

How dare i start ricardo ahead of weale :whistle:

and the result.

firstmatch.jpg

FC: Garra Dembele / Federico Macheda (loan) / Danny Graham, Alberto Bueno

GK: Alex Smithies, Joe Lewis, Vincent Enyeama, Marco Amelia, Kameni, Pyatov, maybe even Edwin van der Sar

MC: Milan Badelj / Per Ciljan Skjelbred / Owen Hargreaves (free occasionally) / Luis Jimenez (as before), Adam Vass, Anthony Annan, Radosav Petrovic, Thiago (the Barca one)

DR: Alan Hutton / Nedum Onuoha / Micah Richards, Camilo Zuñiga

Kingy grabs his first of the season in mid-march <_<

How are you lot getting your screen dumps btw?

EDIT: lol typical, next game away at promotion contenders, 2nd place Forest, won 4-2 with King grabbing a brace. 3 in 2 for him now after going 7 months without a goal. Big win and now 4 clear at the top. Bamba injured for 3 weeks though but Hobbs and Vitor are both enjoying good seasons.

Started a proper one that im gonna stick with now, using leicester:

I Sold Hobbs for 1.4 million

signed Amdy Faye and Edu on free transfers, Brian Jensen 3 million, Marcel Seip 375k and Greg Cunningham on loan

First choice team is:

Jensen

Naughton

Bamba

Vitor

Cunningham

Wellens

King

Edu/Faye (rotation)

Vassell

Yakubu

Gallagher

Won first game 2-0 against Barnsley, Dyer and Waghorn grabbing goals from the bench

Second game won 3-1 against Bury in the league cup, Craig King and Tom Parkes scored on debuts and Steve Howard scored a penalty

I keep conceding late goals with Brighton, it's doing my head in. Still doing well near the top, but should be higher.

Resorted to picking up Nobby Solano on a free for a few months, he's doing a job at right-back. Signed Charlie Lee from Peterborough for about £450k as well, looks like he'll be a decent signing so far.

Just beat Millwall 1-0 away, Yakubu scored the only goal of the game,came at a cost tho Vitor came off with a pulled hamstring, 4 weeks on the sidelines

followed this up with a 3-1 win against Norwich, Yakubu, Gallagher and Bamba with the goals, things going well played 3 won 3 scored 6 conceded 1

Archived