Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

surplus coaches are more there because the board are being pains with regards to getting rid of coaches, blocking all sorts of depatures.

Got Strength up to 5 stars, GK Shot-stopping to 4.5 and Handling to 5 with a few new coaches but the board won't let me sack any surplus or bring any more coaches in.

Not the biggest problem right now though, cleaning up my squad, and chopping a bit of dead wood i found a player from the svennis era who he gave a match highester earn clause and a 4 year contract to, so now i'm lumbered with a championship standard player on 6m p/a who refuses to terminate his contract mutually and the board refuse to let me release him for the next 18 months.

To top it all off, the fans are pissed at me for releasing lamey - who hasn't played in 24 months.

Yep, that's what I was hankering for :D.

There's some nice ones in here mate, I've gone for 'Singular.RV'

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/skins-all-other-graphics/49842-football-manager-2011-skins-download-identifcation-thread.html

Top bombing!

Also here, FM base has loads.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=85

This is still my best game ever. And it's only getting better.

Winning everything in 2016. 3rd in the league 2/3 rds through the season. Won the League Cup again and the world club cup. Into the semis of the FA cup as well. Think that's already 4 cups this season. Smashing it.

Now a Leicester Icon. Love this game.

Got Brighton to the play-off final in my first season. Knocked Huddersfield out in the Semi's.

Battered Brentford in the final, should have been easily 3-0 up, and Calderon scored a fvcking own goal in the 90th min. Lost 1-0. Gutted :(:cry:

I'm not sure who to be now, I can't hack another season with Brighton.

I have both Singular RV that's been linked above and OPZ Beam: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4516

OPZ Beam is the one in the screenshots above and is my current favourite, it's be-ee-youtiful.

And adds a "BG" (background) button in the top right near the FM button. I personally change it from default and tone the fade down to 60% but that's just me.

Looking at that screenshot has made me want this new version bad.

I've been tinkering with my data editor on 09 for about 2 years now, updating it every transfer window and everyding. Really put the work in on that editor and added loads of new youngsters from all around the world, plus coaches, scouts and everyding. Love watching how they progress and I add all 300 odd newbies to my shortlist for life.

But I think it's time to move on and get with the program. Heartbreaking decision.

I've given up trying to teach people on here the importance of training. If your players aren't fit or aren't improving then Google training guides. I've linked loads before.

Oh and Babacar is significantly better but more expensive and harder to sign.

Edit: sorry Robbo, the rant was a bit rude and aimed at Largeal who reads this thread daily and has done for months. Am at work atm, if shen doesn't help you before I get home then I will.

I found Babacar easier to sign than Lukaku :dunno: On my Villa game I signed him on loan for the season for 1.5 million and then signed him permanently for 7.5 milion. Lukaku is always more like 12-15 million!

Back on as i am doing a Leicester save now as promised as i am having a break from my 2019 Hibs save.

Targets for Leicester are:

Antunes, Cairney, Rhodes, Wotherspoon, Dembele, Enyeama, Smithies, Jeslinek, Kadlec, Miguel Medina and Bennet.

Any other recomendations?

First season? Most I've paid Anderlecht at the start for Lukaku was about 6/7m. And he's less demanding, in my experience, coming from a shit club.

But if you find Babs easier then great cos he's better.

He might have been easier to sign because I originally got him on a season long loan. Lukaku went to Man City for 13.5 million i think. But I only play one central striker so Babacar fills that position whilst Bent, Agbonlahor and Young (if needed) are adequate cover!

I have both Singular RV that's been linked above and OPZ Beam: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4516

OPZ Beam is the one in the screenshots above and is my current favourite, it's be-ee-youtiful.

And adds a "BG" (background) button in the top right near the FM button. I personally change it from default and tone the fade down to 60% but that's just me.

On OPZ are the lines on your stats graph missing? You know, the octagon near their face on their profile. Kinda annoying on mine.

Got Brighton to the play-off final in my first season. Knocked Huddersfield out in the Semi's.

Battered Brentford in the final, should have been easily 3-0 up, and Calderon scored a fvcking own goal in the 90th min. Lost 1-0. Gutted :(:cry:

I'm not sure who to be now, I can't hack another season with Brighton.

I lost in the final in my first season too!

I like my Brighton game though. Board forced me to see Greer, Bennett and Calderon but got good fees for all of them and they're all replaceable.

Second season got Josh McEachran on loan again, Conor Sammon, John Guidetti, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (who has had about four consecutive injuries) and Jordan Mutch all in on loan. Also got Radek Cerny, Paul Quinn, Tomas Repka, Gerald Sibon (YES), Ben Mee, Jason Puncheon and some geezer called Jorge Alonso on permanents.

On OPZ are the lines on your stats graph missing? You know, the octagon near their face on their profile. Kinda annoying on mine.

No, they show. The only flaw I know of is on the training screen. To appoint a coach to shooting training you need to tick all and then untick everything else.

No, they show. The only flaw I know of is on the training screen. To appoint a coach to shooting training you need to tick all and then untick everything else.

Odd, I saw one comment from someone when I downloaded it with the same problem. You got a link to where you got it from by any chance? Really like it but this is bugging me.

Ps. Anyone signed Joel Matip? I'm playing 4-2-3-1 with 2 defensive midfielders and I'm looking for someone solid, bit of an enforcer. He's young and has good physical and mental stats, good tackling etc.

Anyone recommend him or anyone in same mould?

Ps. Anyone signed Joel Matip? I'm playing 4-2-3-1 with 2 defensive midfielders and I'm looking for someone solid, bit of an enforcer. He's young and has good physical and mental stats, good tackling etc.

Anyone recommend him or anyone in same mould?

N'Koulolu (sp) I think he's from Monaco. I signed him on a free at the end of the first season on my Villa game and he's been pretty solid for me

Tension in my house is unbearable! Beat man city in the semis of champs league on goal difference in the last minute and now it's down to the last game of the season in the prem. Me against manure with ne 2 points behind. Biggest game ever. I'm shitting it. Rodwell and Busquets both out so having to play Shelvey as box to box. Unbelievable jeff!

Disappointing first ever Champs League match for City, lacklustre 2-0 loss away to Porto.

Scraped my way into the Champs League anyway so not expecting much from a group with Porto and Lyon in. Just had a 5m bid for Joel Matip accepted as well, hopefully i'll be allowed the funds to bring him in in Jan.

Won everything! Magical. God knows where I'll go from here! Euro Championship next with England. Surely not?

First time I've ever made the hall of fame as well. 5th best manager in England ever and 2nd best English manager of all time. Boom goes the dynamite!

Archived