Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Sold Dzeko for a combined fee of £28 million and replaced him with Babacar for a combined fee of £25 million :D

Dzeko had been performing solidly for me all year, but I have a wonderkid target man who is 19 so will replace him long term, but then thought I'd get Babacar when said wonderkid got injured for 6 weeks in the next game.

Oh well I'm Man City it's not my money!! Haha

Ps. Forgot how good some of the shopped kits were in this thread:

New kit suggestions

Anyone know if/how you can use them in game?

This one for example:

Green and Yellow

EDIT: Kind of figured it out now, they need some code writing for them in an XML file for anyone wondering, quite easy to figure out if you google around a bit. Transparency issue fixed with photoshop, look siiick :scarf:

30wkpww.jpg

Oh and if anyone wants the kits in the screenie above I can email you the files (small) and the instructions (easy) if you PM me.

Looks good Haydos, do you use the 3d match engine? if so i guess you would have to edit the colours in the FM editor so the away kit and 3rd kit match.. I'm gonna put some of my designs in FM soon.. I'm sick of seeing the horrible yellow kit!

Fvck sake.

I'm 13th with Grimsby, 9 points off play-offs with 3 games left. lol

It seems every time we had a fully fit side we won, every time we didn't, we failed to win.

Focusing a fair bit on strength in depth next season, I just want a slight better wage budget than £23k a week for fvck sake.

La Paglia can go, another player who has all attributes bar pace, so ends up shite for me....?

I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't get promoted next season.

Looks good Haydos, do you use the 3d match engine? if so i guess you would have to edit the colours in the FM editor so the away kit and 3rd kit match.. I'm gonna put some of my designs in FM soon.. I'm sick of seeing the horrible yellow kit!

Yeah I do, Haven't got round to changing it in the editor yet though. Didn't realise you could change the match engine kits in there, I'll give it a look this evening :thumbup:

Fvck sake.

I'm 13th with Grimsby, 9 points off play-offs with 3 games left. lol

It seems every time we had a fully fit side we won, every time we didn't, we failed to win.

Focusing a fair bit on strength in depth next season, I just want a slight better wage budget than £23k a week for fvck sake.

La Paglia can go, another player who has all attributes bar pace, so ends up shite for me....?

I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't get promoted next season.

23k wage budget in the BSP?! :o

23k wage budget in the BSP?! :o

It was just under that, it's now just over that in L2, I'm hoping it can be raised to say £30k seeing as I have actually had a takeover, only from a director though so I'm not very hopeful.

any good teams in league 1 or 2 who i can loan a lot of players and have an alright transfer / wage budget. Then some suggestions who i should buy. Cheers :)

You could loan us your computer and i'll play it for you as well if you want :thumbup:

I swear I've posted this before but I'll say it again.

Where do you see the kits? There's no point in adding kits to the game if the only place I'm going to see them is on the team info screen which is hidden away somewhere. I don't play in 3D mode either, I use 2D so I wouldn't see them there.

Just seems a bit pointless.

I swear I've posted this before but I'll say it again.

Where do you see the kits? There's no point in adding kits to the game if the only place I'm going to see them is on the team info screen which is hidden away somewhere. I don't play in 3D mode either, I use 2D so I wouldn't see them there.

Just seems a bit pointless.

They're on the matchday screen. Just a nice little touch and only took a few mins to do. I'd like there to be more dlc for the 3d match view.

Shame it can't be done for Fifa.

Just finished my summer at Grimsby, absolute fvcking mare.

Togwell decided he didn't want to join us after all, so once again there was no good holding midfielder on the market, so I've had to resort to Adeyemi again, for all he is good, he isn't a holding midfielder, we're not gonna be any more solid in the middle, but may have more quality.

Got George Francomb and Sam Habergham from Norwich on loan also, both are half decent, should do a job for us, signed Matt Heath and Pat Baldwin too, Baldwin's had an absolute fvcking MARE. 4.9 & 4.8 in his first two games, in which we lost 3-1 at Yeovil and 3-6 to Wigan (cup).

We'll come about 8th I reckon, once again being a deadly attacking force, but once again being absolutely useless at the back.

So fvcked off, the likes of Togwell changing their mind totally pissed everything up. Got Exeter at home next but that's for when I get back after Donny.

Does anyone have a team that they never beat? For me its Sunderland and Arsenal, and always has been.

Arsenal is a vital match as well, with me being Tottenham manager but the only match where I beat Sunderland was the FA Cup Final :scarf: I never beat Arsenal or Sunderland as Leicester manager either, its a fix dry.png

Yeah I do, Haven't got round to changing it in the editor yet though. Didn't realise you could change the match engine kits in there, I'll give it a look this evening :thumbup:

Yup pretty sure you can as there are options for the kit and you can choose about 20 different styles to i assume show in the 3d match engine.. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that's what it's there for

Does anyone have a team that they never beat? For me its Sunderland and Arsenal, and always has been.

Arsenal is a vital match as well, with me being Tottenham manager but the only match where I beat Sunderland was the FA Cup Final :scarf: I never beat Arsenal or Sunderland as Leicester manager either, its a fix dry.png

In previous versions, Everton used to fuck me over. All the sodding time. James Vaughan, argh.

I've thought about this a lot in this version, though, I don't really seem to have any teams I can't beat or persistently struggle to beat. Even Liverpool and Arsenal.

In the last twelve game months on my Leicester save I've beaten Liverpool 4- 0, Yanited 5 - 1, Arsenal 2 - 1 in a cup final, Real Madrid 4 - 2 on aggregate in a CL semi and hammered Chelsea persistently.

Edit: Tell a lie, I do struggle a lot with Man City. But I think that's more because they're just... the best team on the game, to be honest.

Archived