Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Deleted my Leicester save by accident :cry:

I got them to the Europa League final and everything :(

Bad times! haven't you got any rollback saves??? One of my main saves corrupted the other week but thank god i had some rollbacks

Sorry I've actually forgot to include I got promoted in the first season to League Two in the original post. lol My mistake.

I got your story confused with FowFTWs Boston Utd anyway :P Still, just under 23k in the BSP is massive. I got 4,4k with Vauxhall and that's only because I pushed the pram and said I'd get promotion straight away. A staggering £700 extra per week that got me :whistle: Struggling to break into the play-off places having drawn most of my games. Still only halfway through the season and I think I'll make them. For some reason, my team had unlearned the tactics from my first season, but I only found that out a week before the start of the season which kinda disrupted my preparations and ruined any chance of a good start. Dominic Rotter and Paul Taylor (who I signed first season only to find out that he was out with a 'condition' for a year <_<) are storming the league and Bopp and Morini have added much-needed quality to the squad. Also got the brilliantly named Danzelle St. Louis-Hamilton in goal :giggle:

Edit: Tell a lie, I do struggle a lot with Man City. But I think that's more because they're just... the best team on the game, to be honest.

Man City are the only team that will consistently be a challenge, but I've noticed that it comes down to who their manager is whether they actually perform or not. They do have a tendency to use odd formations, but I don't know whether that is a significant factor...

Liverpool are the only team i've had a problem with, slightly disturbing - they've got allardyce in charge yet they're playing passing football, just isn't right to see an allardyce team playing something other than hoofball.

Although my problem with liverpool is that i don't rip them apart like other teams and only win by the odd goal, Season 13/14, mid-october and them + manure are the only team i've played in any competition that i haven't scored 3 or more against this season.

Yup pretty sure you can as there are options for the kit and you can choose about 20 different styles to i assume show in the 3d match engine.. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that's what it's there for

Yes i am replying to myself as Haydos might be interested in this...

I have done research into it and because Leicester are a licensed team the only way you can change the colour of kits in the 3d match engine is if you make your own 3d kit.. So i may give it a go soon and see how i get on

Does anyone have a team that they never beat? For me its Sunderland and Arsenal, and always has been.

Arsenal is a vital match as well, with me being Tottenham manager but the only match where I beat Sunderland was the FA Cup Final :scarf: I never beat Arsenal or Sunderland as Leicester manager either, its a fix dry.png

Yep, two sides stand out for me as sides I never beat.

Sunderland, and Arsenal.

Ridiculous.

Briiiing ooon the Su...... no, we'll just fvcking lose.

Leicester team (just a few games into new season):

Roy Carroll

Bernard Mendy

Chris Smalling

Jody Craddock

Kyle Naughton

Fabrice Pancrate

Yuki Abe

Richie Wellens

Bebe

Yakubu

Darius Vassell

Subs:

Ricardo

Abdoulaye Meite

Sylvinho

Sol Bamba

Andy King

Matt Oakley

Diomansy Kamara

Gonna start as Ajax tonight as part of some challenge, mainly built around success in Europe.

Grimsby can suck my bollocks.

What a load of shit the board are, wouldn't even allow me to have a fitness coach, the only way to get one in? By getting rid of my only GK coach, it's a ****ing joke, Sebek's been awful and the team are always knackered, I can't win.

And losing 6-0 at Torquay topped off a miserable campaign, would like to thank Ademeno and Norwood for making it bearable, otherwise fvck off.

Leicester team (just a few games into new season):

Roy Carroll

Bernard Mendy

Chris Smalling

Jody Craddock

Kyle Naughton

Fabrice Pancrate

Yuki Abe

Richie Wellens

Bebe

Yakubu

Darius Vassell

Subs:

Ricardo

Abdoulaye Meite

Sylvinho

Sol Bamba

Andy King

Matt Oakley

Diomansy Kamara

lol

Roy Carroll?!

Can't believe Bamba don't get in, he's even good in the Prem for me. I'm surely not the only one who just cannot get form from Yuki, surely.

Can't believe Bamba don't get in, he's even good in the Prem for me. I'm surely not the only one who just cannot get form from Yuki, surely.

Bamba is one of my main defenders for my first Premier League season aswell, infact him and Hobbs are my first choice CB's as they both have decent potential...

I got alot outta Yuki my first season, his value is about 2.5 million now.. I used him as a ball winning midfielder with defending as his main option.. I have better now though so he's on the bench

I'm in the Prem with Leicester and struggling to land a quality left back. Any suggestions?

Tell me about it so much i've had to put Clyne (signed him for like 650k) there and have Dennis Appiah (more for the future) at RB

Sosban/ Finners I've downloaded that OPZ skin and the facepacks you have but the stats and faces don't come up for me with the OPZ skin installed. Have I done something wrong?

Not sure what you mean, mate. Screenshot?

Lucas Digne is an absolute beast of a LB after 3 or 4 seasons and will still do a good job for you in the first 2 or 3 seasons

Been trying to land him, doesn't want to know at the moment..

Insua was doing a job for me at LB but hes back-up to a regen i signed from hibs.

Got Insua (and Gibbs) at the moment. Both good players but not 'world class'.

Archived