Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

dortmund.png

Paint's playing up sorry about the rubbish sreenshot

Just try reloading the skin a couple of times. Worked for me. The stats graph not being there annoys the bollocks off me but you kinda get used to it.

Lucas Digne is an absolute beast of a LB after 3 or 4 seasons and will still do a good job for you in the first 2 or 3 seasons

I signed Digne at 19 for 4m and he went pretty much straight into my team. Value is now 4.6m and increasing. I'll screenshot him in a couple of seasons, I expect him to be very good. I'd recommend though. He's averaged 7.19 this season at only 20.

The hell... I've got nothing like that, mate. Sorry. If I remember tomorrow I'll upload my exact version of the skin just to be sure though.

Alright, even when i get rid of OPZ my Faces go missing which doesn't really bother me but I'd like to have them.

Cheers for any help

Finners, I think you mentioned using one of your strikers to beat the offside trap to great effect. I've taught it to Babacar who I play up top in a 4-2-3-1. I've got Jano, Dzagoev and Sanchez as my 3 forwards behind him so I'm dangerous going forward. Just wondering the best way to utilise Babacar. You said you played with two up front but I was wondering if you could shed any light.

Babacar's pace/acceleration/off the ball/anticipation are all pretty good but I'm not sure whether to use him as a poacher or advanced forward. Or if I need him as a target man running onto the ball/focus passing through the middle etc.

Cheers.

Got rid of the OPZ skin and everything seems back to normal so may as well keep it that way. Sosban have you got the Spurs, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool facepacks as the sortitoutsi one's aren't avaliable to me. Or if you don't have you got an alternative link for them, cheers.

No, I've gone back to a normal skin but pictures till don't come up.

Graphics > pictures > players is right isn't it?

I thought it was

Graphics > faces > and then all the pics/config file go in there?

That's how i have mine and it works fine

EDIT: Just realised you use a different facepack to mine, i use the cutout ones.. So obviously it's a different set up to the one i use

After a really poor start to the season, (couldn't win 2 games in a row, lost 6 times in 11 games,) I've finally found some form, unbeaten in 10, won my last 6 and jumped into the play offs.

No team is running away with it, Forest are 5 points ahead at the top, any team from 6th down to 14th can still go up.

The Yak and Kamara are now banging the goals in, Kamara has 21, the Yak has 16

Archived