Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I'm using the Feb 2011 database if that is any help. Still dont understand the lack of funds :/

There's an option that disables transfer budgets at the start of the game which might have been activated. I don't know if it's something that came with the update/database or if you hadn't unchecked it :dunno:

I'm quite a way down the line but would like to share the fact that with Leicester I just won the prem, fa cup, league cup, champions league, europe super cup and world club championship in one season. I've got a regen striker who scored 85 in 52 appearances. Pretty chuffed.

I think it's silly that the editor doesn't allow 'future loan' option. Either you have to have Kamara on loan from the start of the season, or you have to try and loan him by yourself in the game. Obviously getting Yakubu on loan in the game during the January window is near impossible, so you have to resort to 'cheating' in the editor instead.

And what are his other coaching attributes? He might well have defence training 17, but still be shit (less than 3½ stars) in defence training.

I'll post a link to his stats when i get home,

I agree about the 'future loans' bit, but i wouldn't say it's 'cheating'

I'll post a link to his stats when i get home,

I agree about the 'future loans' bit, but i wouldn't say it's 'cheating'

That's why I put cheating in ''s. It's cheating in the way that neither Yakubu nor Kamara are on full season loans and the only way to compensate for this is by making the length of the loan shorter.

who turns out better on the game lukaku or babacar???

I'll have a look when I'm home from work, although different players improve at different rates in different peoples games (if that makes sense) - so there probably won't be a definite answer.

Babacar and Lukaku both have -9 PA, so it's random, best off asking your best Judging Potential Ability Scout to give you a report card on both, then whoever has the most stars will probably be the better player in the end.

But I'd say generally Babacar seems a little more mobile than Lukaku, but Lukaku is often slightly technically better, but pace has a massive impact on FM.

Found a site the other day with a wonderkid of the week thread and there is literally about 500 new players i've never heard of that ill be trying out when i get bored of my xbox. This may be a while.

share the wealth

Archived