Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Ive got the actual game but cant find my disk. Before I didnt have it installed via steam obviously not paying out for the game again but anyway I could get FM2011 on my pc? I have removed FM2011 so not an option that way?

I can provide proof i have the code which is on the back of my book.

8-8?

NB: Shen who do suggest to sign in League 2? I'm at Northampton and am in the play-offs about 20 games through just need something else to try and get into automatic.

Nope, not that extraordinary :P

And where do you need reinforcements? I don't use wingers or DMs so I'm not of much help there.

Ive got the actual game but cant find my disk. Before I didnt have it installed via steam obviously not paying out for the game again but anyway I could get FM2011 on my pc? I have removed FM2011 so not an option that way?

I can provide proof i have the code which is on the back of my book.

Has anyone you know got a disc? If they have just borrow that and install it via steam.

Up front, got no power with Harrad out possibly a LB. Oh and a 'keeper because Dean Delaney's been shite.

What season? It's a bit difficult to know who's available for you as we might have different leagues active and have been in League Two at different stages. I haven't bought a single player, only gotten frees

I'd suggest Danzelle St. Louis-Hamilton as GK. Got him on a free for League Two. I have Jack Butland on loan now and had Nikolas Karner as backup last season. Look for freebie goalies or young loan deals from the Prem.

Managed to sign Tullberg, Di Gennaro, Nicolás Medina, Victor Curto, Cristian Tiboni and Carlinos on frees at the start of my 2012/2013 League Two season. Also loaned Ryan Donaldson from Newcastle. My strikers from BSP were also still god enough (Dominic Rotter and Michael Whitwell).

Leftback? Alex Billington on loan from Blackburn has worked wonders for me.

What season? It's a bit difficult to know who's available for you as we might have different leagues active and have been in League Two at different stages. I haven't bought a single player, only gotten frees

I'd suggest Danzelle St. Louis-Hamilton as GK. Got him on a free for League Two. I have Jack Butland on loan now and had Nikolas Karner as backup last season. Look for freebie goalies or young loan deals from the Prem.

Managed to sign Tullberg, Di Gennaro, Nicolás Medina, Victor Curto, Cristian Tiboni and Carlinos on frees at the start of my 2012/2013 League Two season. Also loaned Ryan Donaldson from Newcastle. My strikers from BSP were also still god enough (Dominic Rotter and Michael Whitwell).

Leftback? Alex Billington on loan from Blackburn has worked wonders for me.

I'm in first season but I'll see if I can get any of those suggestions.

I'm in first season but I'll see if I can get any of those suggestions.

Mehdi Lazaar (Burnley) and Seges Deblé (Charlton) are maybe available first season? Don't know if the latter starts on loan at Nantes or not, but looks bloody useful!

Ipswich X - X Vauxhall @ Portman Road (League One, 5 Nov 2013)

12 - 16 Shots

8 - 8 On Target

0 - 2 Woodwork

3 - 8 Clear Cut Chances

1 - 4 Long Shots

41 - 59 Possession %

6 - 7 Corners

19 - 13 Free Kicks

1 - 8 Offsides

1 - 1 Yellow C

0 - 0 Red C

GUESS THE SCORE! maybe this will catch on :P

9-8 to vauxhall (all shots on target going in plus an own goal).

2-0 Ipswich.

Go with something ridiculous. 6-0

8-8?

9-8 to vauxhall (all shots on target going in plus an own goal).

0-0

Hmm 3 clear cut chances to your 8... I'll go for 3-0 Ipswich.

Haydos' second guess was the closest. I thought I could upload key highlights of the match on youtube, but apparently it's goals only. I've uploaded it for everyone's pleasure here though. It can be seen by choosing "view match" from the FM start screen.

Oh and it ended 6-2 to Ipswich, ending my 15 game unbeaten start to League One and almost doubling my goals conceded (I had only conceded 8 goals prior to this) in the process. For those not bothered to see it, I was 6-0 behind before getting a couple of consolations. FM at its best/worst.

edit: Incidentally I don't think I've ever created so many clear cut chances. Not even with Leicester.

I had a brilliant save with Southampton, 8 seasons and I'd won league 1, The JPT trophy, championship playoffs (within 3 seasons) then won the premiership 4 out of 5 seasons, the FA cup 3 times, the league cup once, the champions league 3 times, the community shield 2 times, the euro super cup 2 times and the world club cup twice. But the annoying thing was England just offered me the job I took it then my game ****ed up!!!!!!

a couple - Elio Caravetta (sp) is a good fitness coach.

Tried to get a new feeder club a couple of times over the past game year, everytime the board asks me if i'd like to get involved selecting the team, i say yes but it always proceeds as normal with the board giving me a choice of 4/5.

I assumed something different would happen when i'm given the opportunity to select the feeder club or is that what's meant to happen?

Care to share?

Am at work so can't see my game. Off the top of my head, Valter Di Salvo, Ricardo Moniz and Paul Winsper should all be 4,5-5 star coaches. Prosinecki, Bierhoff, Venturati, Biscotti? should also be there or thereabouts.

A quick google search resulted in this

Am at work so can't see my game. Off the top of my head, Valter Di Salvo, Ricardo Moniz and Paul Winsper should all be 4,5-5 star coaches. Prosinecki, Bierhoff, Venturati, Biscotti? should also be there or thereabouts.

A quick google search resulted in this

Thankyou :wub:

Archived