Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

can some give me a winning tactic for my leicester team please this game is driving me insane i can usually play these but im struggling with this i cannot get me formation right.please help some one many thanks matt

Can I download FM2011 from steam but not pay for it? I do have the steam code so its not fruad or anything

If you have the Steam code, just click "add a game" in your Steam library and download

I do but didn't install via steam first time could I still do this? :)

Then where do you have a Steam code from? :huh:

As long as you have a Steam code, you can always download through Steam.

Then where do you have a Steam code from? :huh:

As long as you have a Steam code, you can always download through Steam.

From the fm that I brough installed it via the other option rather than steam, uninstaalled it from my pc now can't find the disk now so... But I will try thanks :)

From the fm that I brough installed it via the other option rather than steam, uninstaalled it from my pc now can't find the disk now so... But I will try thanks :)

Then you might have to borrow another CD and use your code.

Would I be right in saying they stopped doing the Best/Worst Signing of the Season award on FM? I can't remember seeing it and I used to love it if my team won.

Nah, still do it in the 'end of season summary'.

Can I download FM2011 from steam but not pay for it? I do have the steam code so its not fruad or anything

Whilst I would not condone "stealing" the game, given that you've actually paid for it and have been playing it relentlessly for most of the year - I think ethically you're in a pretty reasonable position to just download a torrent and host the ISO on something like Daemon Tools if you can't find your disk.

I might get a slap on the wrist from Ricey here, but whilst I'm very happy to support SI Games (whom you have already given your money and loyalty), I'm not a fan of Steam and the less power it gets the better, in my opinion.

Tried to get a new feeder club a couple of times over the past game year, everytime the board asks me if i'd like to get involved selecting the team, i say yes but it always proceeds as normal with the board giving me a choice of 4/5.

I assumed something different would happen when i'm given the opportunity to select the feeder club or is that what's meant to happen?

I seem to remember that you could go to other club's screens and click a button a la "suggest as feeder team". I might be wrong though.

Nah, still do it in the 'end of season summary'.

Correct. To access it go to 'world' > '#country you wish to view#' and choose season summary at bottom of the list.

Being a bit dizzy here because I have played this game religiously for years but I need something answering....

Is there a way of making the quick touchline instructions permanent to your tactic?

Because I have three that I use every game for the full ninety and its a pain having to put them in every game at the start.

Being a bit dizzy here because I have played this game religiously for years but I need something answering....

Is there a way of making the quick touchline instructions permanent to your tactic?

Because I have three that I use every game for the full ninety and its a pain having to put them in every game at the start.

They're basically just tweaking your tactics, i.e. drop deeper makes you play more narrow/slower and makes you push up less. I suggest you look what each sideline instruction does to your tactic, write it down and adjust it accordingly in your default tactic :thumbup:

They're basically just tweaking your tactics, i.e. drop deeper makes you play more narrow/slower and makes you push up less. I suggest you look what each sideline instruction does to your tactic, write it down and adjust it accordingly in your default tactic :thumbup:

Fair point. Found a good winning formulae and very attractive football with Retain Possession, Pass to Feet and Get Stuck In :)

When I get football manager up and running I want my team to be something like this.

Westwood

Rangel

Mills

William

Naughton

Pratley

King

Wellens

Sinclair

Yakubu

Kamara

Obviously won't be able to get all them players but hope to get similar.

When I get football manager up and running I want my team to be something like this.

Westwood(Smithies if you cant)

Rangel(walker if you cant)

Mills

William(Boyata loan)

Naughton

Pratley(Gunnarson/Bradley Johnson)

King

Wellens

Sinclair(I got gradel back)

Yakubu

Kamara(Loaned Hoillett)

Just added some similar's in there for you to have a look at.

Westwood

Rangel

Mills

William

Naughton

Pratley

King

Wellens

Sinclair

Yakubu

Kamara

Be the manager of Leicester then make another manager and be the boss of Man City, Man Utd & Chelea at the same time.

Buy one of our youth players for all their money.

Takes about 4 days to go through then just retire as the manager of the 3 teams.

And if your a cheat like me ......... your loaded. :thumbup:

Be the manager of Leicester then make another manager and be the boss of Man City, Man Utd & Chelea at the same time.

Takes about 4 days to go through then just retire as the manager of the 3 teams.

Why don't you just use the editor........?

Fair point. Found a good winning formulae and very attractive football with Retain Possession, Pass to Feet and Get Stuck In :)

Without knowing the specifics, I'd guess that they make your passing style 'short' and maybe 'slow' without 'through balls' and with 'hard tackling'

What is the point in that, play the game properly ffs.

No point in it, I know how to play fm. Pissed the handheld version but that is easier.

GET IN! Just got promoted to League 1 with Northampton needed a draw on the last day to nick 3rd automatic place losing 2-1 in the 86th minute and then Callum McManaman pops up grabs his 2nd of the game and send the manager delirious and his team up to the 3rd teir of English football.

Archived