Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

can some give me a winning tactic for my leicester team please this game is driving me insane i can usually play these but im struggling with this i cannot get me formation right.please help some one many thanks matt

Just go on fm-base.co.uk and they have brilliant ones there

Has anyone got a list of players that I could get on free's/loans with a club in the blue square north/south leagues? As I'm going to start a new game and I will have relatively low funds/wages :-/ thanks!!

Also what would b the best regions to start with to get the best players from?

Has anyone got a list of players that I could get on free's/loans with a club in the blue square north/south leagues? As I'm going to start a new game and I will have relatively low funds/wages :-/ thanks!!

Search for players and put the filter on expired contracts and bring in youngsters from the higher divisions. I'm smashing it with coalville in the lower leagues at the mo, just been using the filter in the 'player search'.

12 points behind Everton with 3 games in hand on the, and 5 games till the end of the season, with four of those matches against City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal, plus, an away leg at the bernebau to deal with.

Won the league and am in the Champs league final.

:cool:

How can you be coalville?

If you go on fm-base.co.uk there's a load of custom databases. Some (this one included) are done really well and to a good level of detail.

Ooooh, lucky for you I saved the link. BAM!

Only problem is it includes Man Utd and Chelsea in the FA Vase for some reason. Other than that, spot on.

You can search this thread for my Vauxhall posts if you like. Off the top of my head I bought Michael Whitwell, Dominic Rotter, Kenny Keys, Joshua Vermooten, Thomas Götzl, Harry Rubbins and Martin Butler. As others have said, look for frees. I had Germany, Spain, England and maybe France and Italy as active leagues (can't quite remember)

My league 1 teams, Thanks Shen :ph34r::

St. Louis Hamilton

Gwekle (sp)

Vermooten

Nolan

McGivern

Oakley

Lopategui (sp)

Nludulu

Fofana

McManaman

Schlupp

No prob, how are they working out for you in L1? I got rid of Vermooten and Lopategui admittedly after promotion from L2

If you go on fm-base.co.uk there's a load of custom databases. Some (this one included) are done really well and to a good level of detail.

Ooooh, lucky for you I saved the link. BAM!

Only problem is it includes Man Utd and Chelsea in the FA Vase for some reason. Other than that, spot on.

Cheers :)

You can search this thread for my Vauxhall posts if you like. Off the top of my head I bought Michael Whitwell, Dominic Rotter, Kenny Keys, Joshua Vermooten, Thomas Götzl, Harry Rubbins and Martin Butler. As others have said, look for frees. I had Germany, Spain, England and maybe France and Italy as active leagues (can't quite remember)

No prob, how are they working out for you in L1? I got rid of Vermooten and Lopategui admittedly after promotion from L2

Not started my season yet, went onto my Leicester game. If Lopategui doesn't work I've got Wedderburn as a back-up.

Cheers! I'll try some of those when I get a new season up and running! :P

I love that sort of message - paticularly when arsene wenger had a go at me for trying to work the ball into the net after an FA cup tie against arsenal in my first season, hypocritical frenchie.

Being pissed around by 2 youth-teamers for contracts now, Matthew Grey (GK) & Jason Dodd (MC) - decent enough re-gens but to be demanding the wages they are when there are 4/5 players infront of them for the first team is an absolute joke.

edit: and why have you greyed out just your first name?

first footy manager at 15, am 3rd in the championship and havent lost a game yet 10 games in. Signed

Stephen Dobbie (swanz)

Kebe (reading)

Sutton (motherwell)

Daniel Leadbitter (Newcastle)

Kirk Millar (Oldham)

Brian Summerskill (Wrexham)

Keiren Westwood (Coventry)

Stephen Flowers (Wycombe)

Jacob Butterfield (Barnsley)

Paul Bignot (Newport)

hoping to sign zuiverloon and maynard

Can I ask why does it say Brazil's heavy 6-0 defeat to Leicester? Then goes on to criticise the Holland Boss.

Oh Al I'd get that Matt Grey, always good 'keepers :ph34r:

It doesn't say Brazil, it says "Bari"

Ah, misread it. My mistake.

But it still says 6-0 defeat to Leicester but he criticised the Holland side.

No, the person's surname is Holland (I think), He's just blanked out the first name lol

Be the manager of Leicester then make another manager and be the boss of Man City, Man Utd & Chelea at the same time.

Buy one of our youth players for all their money.

Takes about 4 days to go through then just retire as the manager of the 3 teams.

And if your a cheat like me ......... your loaded. :thumbup:

That's something that an 11 year old would do lol Why not just use an in-game editor like FMRTE?

NB: Doing it your method, why not Arsenal? Arsenal have a hell of a lot of transfer budget because they don't spend it IRL whereas IRL Chelsea blew loads of it on Torres so to reflect real life, they have less left over in FM

Archived