Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Can I ask why does it say Brazil's heavy 6-0 defeat to Leicester? Then goes on to criticise the Holland Boss.

Oh Al I'd get that Matt Grey, always good 'keepers :ph34r:

?

He can **** right off with his demands, 65k p/m for a first professional contract when i have the dutch & scottish number 1, englands number 2 and a top young danish keeper at the club, all of whom are better than him.

He's got the potential to go far according to my Ass Man but i'm not paying a 5th choice keeper 65k p/m - i'm not peter risdale or peter taylor.

?

He can **** right off with his demands, 65k p/m for a first professional contract when i have the dutch & scottish number 1, englands number 2 and a top young danish keeper at the club, all of whom are better than him.

He's got the potential to go far according to my Ass Man but i'm not paying a 5th choice keeper 65k p/m - i'm not peter risdale or peter taylor.

It's my name and I'm a keeper. Well mines Gray not Grey

Alberto Bueno is ridiculously good :wub:

Yeah, I'm a (FM) fan of him.

Anyone got any good training programs please?

My players are getting nackerd every game.

It's probably down to your tactics (quick, closing down play), not your training. And not to sound rude or anything, but I'm sure if you just make a quick search of this forum you'll find the relevant posts. Either that or look it up on sites like FM-base. It really is exceptionally easy to find. :thumbup:

Yeah, I'm a (FM) fan of him.

It's probably down to your tactics (quick, closing down play), not your training. And not to sound rude or anything, but I'm sure if you just make a quick search of this forum you'll find the relevant posts. Either that or look it up on sites like FM-base. It really is exceptionally easy to find. :thumbup:

Indeed, might be my tactics trying out the barcelona formation with fluid passing etc I'm creating chances for fun shots always in double figures, possession always 55-45 or higher. Next games about 9 days or so away so players got abit of a rest.

After 6 games

1. Forest on 18pts

2. Leicester on 18pts

3. Burnley on 16pts(not conceeded yet though) :o

After 3 succesive seasons in the Premier League 1 FA Cup , 2 Europa League titles and a first time qualification for the Champions League with Leicester in my most recent game, I have been approached by Manchester United in order to fill the managerial vacancy left by Alex Ferguson after his retirement, but the question is do I stay or do I go.

Decided to give myself a challenge and take over at Port Vale, I don't really have much to work with when I have an 18k wage budget but nonetheless I signed:

Chris James

Gautier Mahoto

Izzy Iriekpen

Sergio Hellings (:wub:)

Abdoulaye Bell-Baggie (loan)

It'll be hard getting promotion but I'll give it my best shot.

Im currently top of the league with Leicester after eleven games.

1. Leicester PTS 33

2. Burnley PTS 25

3. Forest PTS 24

4. Swansea PTS 21

5. Ipswich PTS 20

6. Reading PTS 19

Last game was Reading at home which was a 1-0 victory. Next three games are.

Nottingham Forest - Away

Burnley - Home

Ipswich - Away

Burnley had only conceeded 2 goals before coming up agaisnt my Leicester side.

Forest 1-4 Leicester :D

Leicester 3-0 Burnley

Ipswich 1-3 Leicester

Peps formation is working a treat for me :)

I feel like a right cock.

In the summer i turned down United, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal, so I could succeed with Leicester.

Cannot buy a win right now, and I have 7 injured first teamers.

Erm... guys remember when I bought Jordan Henderson and you all took the mick out of me?

Have you seen the price Liverpool have had accepted?

Yes, and we'll take the mick out of Liverpool too (already have for the Carroll fee!)

Finished 14th in my first season with MK Dons, really had no consistency, went spells when I couldnt buy a win at home, but was doing ok away, and then vice versa.

Struggling tactically to find one that suits my team all the time.

Did reach the area final of the JPT though, before being spanked over two legs.

Archived