Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

you can get the positions they were in by going on the matches screen and going back to the 10th game of the season but i don't think you can get an actual table with points, goals scored, goals conceded, GD etc. with collecting all the states and putting them into a table yourself.

you can get the positions they were in by going on the matches screen and going back to the 10th game of the season but i don't think you can get an actual table with points, goals scored, goals conceded, GD etc. with collecting all the states and putting them into a table yourself.

Thanks for the answer, but the suggestion about looking at the matches screen shows the position the teams are currently in.

Just wanted to see my rise up the league following my poor start.

Got promoted with Wimbledon first season,strengthened squad greatly and currently 3rd after 15 games in league 2. Just been offered the West Ham job, there bottom but im only in November, what should i do???

I had the same scenario. Was AFC Wimbledon in League 2 and got an offer from a failing Leeds team, took the Leeds job and it was impossible because of lack of funding etc.. Stay with Wimbledon, you have security, and it's more fun to powerhouse the leagues!

Learnt quite a valuable lesson last night - don't operate the transfer market while drunk.

Started a career as rovrum and decided the best way to win promotion was to bring in ade akinbyi up front and service him with levi porter and gareth williams.

I've never quite understood using other's tactics, I have to admit. With people rarely bothered with training schedules and constantly asking for player recommendations, tactics are the only thing still left to play around with. Copy that as well, then what is there left? :unsure:

I can. I just want to crack on with the game and not dick about with all the fiddly nonsense. I understand thats what its like to be a real football manager but i cant be arsed with that nonsense. I just want to buy some obscure peruvian 14 year old for 12p and a packet of spearmint polos and turn him into the best player in the world. Or get Leicester into the champions league without having to **** about for a week setting up.

Quick starting with a default tactic, training schedule and letting your AM take control of friendlies and press conferences is a given for me. I'll sort out my staff and then get to wheeling and dealing which is very limited thanks to my laptop currently being bobbins and only letting me run 1 league at a time.

I can. I just want to crack on with the game and not dick about with all the fiddly nonsense. I understand thats what its like to be a real football manager but i cant be arsed with that nonsense. I just want to buy some obscure peruvian 14 year old for 12p and a packet of spearmint polos and turn him into the best player in the world. Or get Leicester into the champions league without having to **** about for a week setting up.

Quick starting with a default tactic, training schedule and letting your AM take control of friendlies and press conferences is a given for me. I'll sort out my staff and then get to wheeling and dealing which is very limited thanks to my laptop currently being bobbins and only letting me run 1 league at a time.

I can understand that very casual approach due to time constrictions or just being an impatient bugger :P , but it can't really give much sense of accomplishment can it?

I don't actually care that much, each to their own, it's just a bit odd to post achievements on here when they are down to someone elses tactics/players... :dunno:

I had the same scenario. Was AFC Wimbledon in League 2 and got an offer from a failing Leeds team, took the Leeds job and it was impossible because of lack of funding etc.. Stay with Wimbledon, you have security, and it's more fun to powerhouse the leagues!

took West Ham job, upto 15th from 20th building a new team, quite happy with whats happening sold Barrerra and Cole for combined total of 15M

Just had a nail biting end to the season with Huddersfield.

I was 1st after winning 8 in a row, then just went off form, losing at home to shit teams, slipping to second whilst Sheff Wed stormed ahead and won the league easily. I was stuttering and the last game of the season had a four way fight for second place, with me in the box seat on GD.

Between me, Barnsley in 3rd, Brighton in 4th and MK in 5h (who had a chance but needed everyone else to not win).

Who did I have last game of the season? Barnsley.

Smithies scores an own goal, Barnsley go second. Then I equalise with a screamer from thirty yeards, I'm in second. Whilst we are in control, Brighton take the lead in their game. I'm third, Barnsley 4th.

I throw people forward, looking for the winner, not wanting a second Playoff final heartache.

I get a late winner, putting me second, and nicking the final automatic spot!

What a finish. Though I'm gutted we didnt come top as we should have done. Oh and I won the JPT after losing the final the previous season so that is a another good point!

I can understand that very casual approach due to time constrictions or just being an impatient bugger :P , but it can't really give much sense of accomplishment can it?

I don't actually care that much, each to their own, it's just a bit odd to post achievements on here when they are down to someone elses tactics/players... :dunno:

Both in my case. But you definately get a sense of achievement as i can attest after winning the FA Cup first season.

As an aside (apes are magnificent creatures) ive openly admitted using Finners tactics but modified them slightly for my team and then used that for every other game since. Same with his training (although i didnt edit that at all).

Spent 6 seasons with Leicester, won promotion in the second season, won the Europa League in 2015, went into administration twice during my time their but managed to survive 4 seasons in the Premier League before I resigned to look for a new challenge.

I have recently taken over at Ajax, into my 4th season with them. I've won the League Title twice and the Dutch Cup once, so not too bad so far

Looks like I am going to finish mid table in my third season, first year in the Championship with Huddersfield.

No chance of the PO's, and no chance of relegation as the three teams down there (Bristol, Pompey and Swindon) are so poor and are like 12 points behind 4th bottom.

2/3 wins will take me up to the top half though and I'm 16th at the minute which shows how tight it is.

Looks like the best bit of my season is going to be the double did over third placed and bitter rivals Leeds. We all hate Leeds scum!

Spent 6 seasons with Leicester, won promotion in the second season, won the Europa League in 2015, went into administration twice during my time their but managed to survive 4 seasons in the Premier League before I resigned to look for a new challenge.

I have recently taken over at Ajax, into my 4th season with them. I've won the League Title twice and the Dutch Cup once, so not too bad so far

Bloody hell, how do you end up in administration with Leicester?

Haha I'm in the red every single season and I've never gone into admin because the board always recover the losses for some reason.

For example at the minute my Balance is -25M and my Profit/Loss is -30M haha and it's like this every year.

How weird is this, as soon as I posted that I clicked continue and the first message in my inbox was 'Leicester in takeover talks'

Spooky.

Gets a bit silly with a team like Man City after a while.... Kareem whats his face has "Provided a cash injection" of about 700 million so far and im only 5 months in to the season! lol.(2015)

Finally got my laptop back after it died on me (i've only had it for 6 months!!). My saved game had been wiped off as they returned it to factory settings :cry:

Started last night as Leicester and cleared out all the deadwood. I've brought in Smithies, Clyne, Bates, Kapo, Riga, Djilali, Cairney, A.Barton, Bilek, Goodwillie. I'm still looking for a couple of wingers but I have Eagles in my sights. The team I have should :fc: get promoted 1st time of asking!

Me and my mate are doing the SPL, he is Celtic, I'm Rangers.

Celtic were given a budget of about 7million, I was given nothing as Rangers have financial problems. So I was forced to bring in people like Kevin Phillips on loan and try to find bargains. Whilst Celtic were going after young Brazil players and giving players big money.

The early stages of the season were inconsistent for both of us, dropping points home and away. The champions league was a distraction for my players, as I came bottom of the group containing Werder Bremen, Man U and FC Twente. I lost 6-0 and 5-0 to Man Utd.

Celtic were doing well in the Europa League and won thier group comfortably. We were drawn against each other in the League Cup with Celtic prevailing at Ibrox after Extra time, and then two days later beat Rangers again in the league at Celtic park.

I was really struggling to find a consistently good tactic and formation, and it was showing as I lose to teams home and away, and up till December found myself an alarming 5th, 12 points behind Celtic whose nearest rivals were Hibs and Aberdeen. Celtic were hardly running away with it, just the best of a very even league. Poor really as both Glasgow clubs should be running away with it.

Then my Rangers team went on bit of a run. Unbeaten in ten and won 7, including a 1-0 home win over Celtic and a draw at Celtic park in the third league game. Now Celtic lead the table, closely followed by Hibs and Rangers who trail by two points.

The fact I went out of Europe and one cup early looks a blessing in disguise as I have less games to deal with, unlike the start of the season where I had three games in hand at one stage.

Really is a close end to the season, the split in the league is almost upon is while I will be playing Celtic at home in the 'extra' 5 games.

From 12 points behind, I'm pleased I have turned it around. The only drawback is that my team dont score too many, grind out 1-0s whereas Celtic win 3-1/4-2 and havea superior goal difference. But I fancy myself over Celtic to nick the league and potentially the Scottish cup too.

The run I have been on has been helped by some great loan signings after I offloaded a number of players to generate funds. Kieran Richardson came in, with Simon Cox to name a few. Adding to El Hadj Diouf and Veiss from Man City I do have a lot of loanees, so wthey will need replacing for next season, but this season is very much the priority.

We should finish it on Thursday, hopefully with me victorious and pulling off an amazing recovery to win the league.

I won the league, and made the Scottish cup final. Won comfortably in the end with a 20 odd game unbeaten run, beating Celtic in the process who scraped second place.

Goodwillie is such a beast. Scored about ten goals against both of us.

We're in pre season now, I still have next to no money and have signed Benni McCarthy on a free whilst Celtic have Michael Owen.

Going to be tough to win again but I can do it!

I won the league, and made the Scottish cup final. Won comfortably in the end with a 20 odd game unbeaten run, beating Celtic in the process who scraped second place.

Goodwillie is such a beast. Scored about ten goals against both of us.

We're in pre season now, I still have next to no money and have signed Benni McCarthy on a free whilst Celtic have Michael Owen.

Going to be tough to win again but I can do it!

These are the best sort of games, against mates. So much more fun, and tense!

In fact, playing a single player game of FM holds no interest for me anymore...

Just sold Dion Dublin, Joe Hammill and Danny Tiatto to fund my signings of Joe Hart and Fernando Gago in the championship. Bought in exciting prospect Chris Dagnall as well.

lol Which version are you playing?!

Archived