Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Finally got my laptop back after it died on me (i've only had it for 6 months!!). My saved game had been wiped off as they returned it to factory settings :cry:

Started last night as Leicester and cleared out all the deadwood. I've brought in Smithies, Clyne, Bates, Kapo, Riga, Djilali, Cairney, A.Barton, Bilek, Goodwillie. I'm still looking for a couple of wingers but I have Eagles in my sights. The team I have should :fc: get promoted 1st time of asking!

nicely done, i always get wadre elliott instead though. tasty lil player, and a third of the proce of eagles :thumbup:

These are the best sort of games, against mates. So much more fun, and tense!

In fact, playing a single player game of FM holds no interest for me anymore...

They are both good fun, but playing a meate has a different sort of spin on it, a real rivalry going on.

Thats why we chose Celtic and Rangers because we should at least come second and first, and we did (just!). Really was a great first season, I was so poor and 12 pouints behind then went on a 20 game unbeaten run and won the league by 8 points winning at Celtic in the process. He only just came second as it ended, Hibs were really pushig us. Though really we were both poor, we should have been miles ahead of the others.

I've just qualified for the Champions League whilst he has had to settle fro the Europa. We're first and second after two games played.

Rangers get no money at all though. £0 in the first season, £4m in the second and that was all down to player sales. Celtic have been given well over £15m in total.

He has such a big squad whilst once again I am relying on free transfers.

I signed Vieria, Pires (to make up the numbers really), A good Italian keeper though cant recall his name, Benni McCarthy, Crespo and Mamo Sissoko all on frees, whilst paying about a combined total of £4m to sign Kieran Richardson, Stephen Kelly and to loan in Nouble from West Ham.

I am favourites to win the league again, though I have had a mass turnover of players for finanical reasons.

Really good game as it is though, he is under more pressure than me though, he won fook all and the best he could manage was a League cup final!

Started a game with Scotland and with 4 games left of my Euro 2012 qualifying campaign I was 7 points behind Czech Republic and 5 behind Spain. Needed to beat Czech to stand a chance of qualifying and spanked them 5-1, then beat Lithuania and Leichtenstein 3-0 and it came down to Spain away in the final game with a draw enough to send me through automatically.

The game got off to a flyer with Jamie Mackie scoring after 6 minutes to put me 1-0 up but Spain and Mata equalised after 56 minutes and then Czech Republic went 1 up against Lithuania and I was going through on GD but then in the 80th minute Darren Fletcher played a ball through to Goodwillie and from 30 yards out he bent it into the top corner and scored a histrical winner to send me through and the Champions of the World Spain out.

Started a game with Scotland and with 4 games left of my Euro 2012 qualifying campaign I was 7 points behind Czech Republic and 5 behind Spain. Needed to beat Czech to stand a chance of qualifying and spanked them 5-1, then beat Lithuania and Leichtenstein 3-0 and it came down to Spain away in the final game with a draw enough to send me through automatically.

The game got off to a flyer with Jamie Mackie scoring after 6 minutes to put me 1-0 up but Spain and Mata equalised after 56 minutes and then Czech Republic went 1 up against Lithuania and I was going through on GD but then in the 80th minute Darren Fletcher played a ball through to Goodwillie and from 30 yards out he bent it into the top corner and scored a histrical winner to send me through and the Champions of the World Spain out.

Great story :thumbup: I'm on a save with England, won every group game, scored 27 and conceded 2. Soooo boring! Considering taking over a National team where I don't know who the best players are so I can unearth some awesome new talent.

Finally got my laptop back after it died on me (i've only had it for 6 months!!). My saved game had been wiped off as they returned it to factory settings :cry:

Started last night as Leicester and cleared out all the deadwood. I've brought in Smithies, Clyne, Bates, Kapo, Riga, Djilali, Cairney, A.Barton, Bilek, Goodwillie. I'm still looking for a couple of wingers but I have Eagles in my sights. The team I have should :fc: get promoted 1st time of asking!

I managed to sign Eagles and some Belarussian winger (beat off competiton from Liverpool and Lyon). I also signed Driver and loaned out Djilali. I've picked up Thorgan Hazard too but i'll loan him out as he's only 17. Unbeaten in my first 6!

belarus become ridiculously good on this - they're now ranked 5th in the world on my game.

Yeah they do, the winger i signed begins with N and plays for BATE, he's a ridiculously good signing for 600k!! He can play on both wings too!

Just finished 145th with Huddersfield in the Championship, my third season and first in tthe second tier.

Hoping for a PO push in the next campaign, Posh came 4th so if they can do I certainly can!

Just sold Smithies for £5m and Rhodes for £4.7m so have been given 6m to spend.

Just finished 145th with Huddersfield in the Championship, my third season and first in tthe second tier.

Hoping for a PO push in the next campaign, Posh came 4th so if they can do I certainly can!

:jawdrop: How many teams are in your league?

Who are you playing on goal then? :unsure: Smithies is a class GK on that game. Well..saying that, I'm kinda getting annoyed with him in my LCFC save in my 5th season, he concedes too much I think, or maybe it's just my defence that isn't all that strong.

Started a serious one now,using Leicester,ill give u regular updates

I Can't wait. :rolleyes:

In my Scotland game got drawn with Ukraine, Serbia and Portugal in the Euro 2012 group stage after I was seeded 3rd. Had a friendly against England and beat then 1-0 with Adam scoring in the 79th minute, got offered the Plymouth job with them linguring in 18th in League 1 with only 17 first team players and with only 15 of them fit. Got Will Keane and Gavin Hoyte on loan and will be signing Oakley on a free in the close season.

Archived