Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Qualified with 6 points out of 9, losing to Portugal 3-0 and beating Serbia and Ukraine 3-1. Got France in the Quarter finals and lost 1-0 to a Cisse goal. Gutted but players didn't seem to perform.

Have signed Darby, Oakley, Tozer and Spearing all on frees so far with Plymouth. Did sell my prized asset Joe Mason for £1.4 million.

Soon to be Leicesters prized asset apparently ...

My game with my mate in the SPL is going well.

My Rangers team 30 games unbeaten in the league (stretching back to last season), and sat in top spot after winning ten in a row, whilst my mates Celtic team are alo unbeaten but 12 points behind me as they draw too many.

He still has loads of money and Owen is scoring all the time at the moment, whilst Naismith is benging them in for me.

I have gone out of the CL and into the Europa (well its likely) whilst Celic are still in the Europa too.

Meeting each other in the semis of the League Cup, so one of us will be in the final again.

Considering starting a new LCFC save with a few of our potential signings; Schmeichel, Peltier, Maynard, Nugent. They're the only 4 with real substance behind the rumours but not sure who else to add or whether to settle with those 4 and then buy my own players...

Jon Ashton is an animal. Currently owning League 2 with my newly adopted 2nd team Stevenage

Beast of a player at the heart of defence, he's in the team of the week every week! ****ing behemoth with Michael Bostwick at CB. Sitting joint top with Rotherham in January and for the first time ever i was asked if i wanted to change my season expectations (from consolidate). Chose not to as there was no difference in monetary terms - the reason i chose consolidate in the first place. Really good game to get me back into it as well. And its so ****ing fast on my new laptop its unreal!

Best signings at the moment are Van Der Meyde, Moussa (Loan), Zamblera (Loan), Terry Dixon, Andras Simon, and just got Gai Assulin in on loan too. Had loads of quality young brazillians accept contracts too but they all fell through on WP's. Annoying.

Considering starting a new LCFC save with a few of our potential signings; Schmeichel, Peltier, Maynard, Nugent. They're the only 4 with real substance behind the rumours but not sure who else to add or whether to settle with those 4 and then buy my own players...

I've done DB updates in the past and they're pretty fun for a day and then i get bored. I'd have smashed in transfer targets as well and just had them as my squad. Summat like this;

Schmeichel, Smithies, El Hadry, Given, Jamie Jones

Peltier, Mee, Konchesky, Hogli, Pantsil, Bougherra, Aymen Abdennour, Campbell, (maybe Naughton/PVA/Vitor)

Aluko, Ashley Westwood, Lindpere, Craig Bryson, Routledge, Kebe, Eagles, Masilela, Lansbury, Conway

Whitham, Heskey, Nugent, Maynard, Evans, Phillips, Kamara, Earnshaw, Guidetti, Tae Se, Derbyshire (maybe the Yak), Wilson Eduardo, Joe Mason

And then just play 4 up front!

Got promoted in my first season with Leicester, via the playoffs. Currently 6th after 12 games.

Smithies (800k)

Naughton (£3m)

Bramble (£3.2m)

Mellberg (500k)

Figueroa (£2.7m)

Phil Neville (450k)

Adam (£8m)

Vaughan (free)

King

Owen (free)

Lucas (£8m)

Frustratingly i got caught out with both Vaughan and Adam asking for match high earner clause. So when Owen arrived on £46k p/w, it cost me! Owen 1 goal in 9 starts, now injured for 2 months.

Ended up finishing 9th, had an awful mid season spell of 10 games without a win. Offloaded Owen(1 goal in 17 starts, 7 sub) for £1m and Vaughan(overpaid) for £3m. Current squad is:

Smithies / Loach

RB: Naughton / P Neville

CB: Bramble / Mellberg

CB: P. Jones / Hobbs / Bamba

LB: Figueroa / Gallas

CM: Hargreaves / Cairney

CM: Sandro / King

AML: Adam

AMC: King / Lamera

AMR: Lucas / Buckley

S: Van Nistelrooy / Macheda / A. Johnson

Riddled with debts though so need a good season!

Ended up finishing 9th, had an awful mid season spell of 10 games without a win. Offloaded Owen(1 goal in 17 starts, 7 sub) for £1m and Vaughan(overpaid) for £3m. Current squad is:

Smithies / Loach

RB: Naughton / P Neville

CB: Bramble / Mellberg

CB: P. Jones / Hobbs / Bamba

LB: Figueroa / Gallas

CM: Hargreaves / Cairney

CM: Sandro / King

AML: Adam

AMC: King / Lamera

AMR: Lucas / Buckley

S: Van Nistelrooy / Macheda / A. Johnson

Riddled with debts though so need a good season!

Some absolute class players there to be fair mate! I got Van Nistelrooy but he was utter sh1te! Also signed Cairney in first season, didn't realise he had a release clause in his contract and Liverpool robbed him off me for EIGHT BLOODY MILLION when he was playing awesome and starting every game :mad:

Some absolute class players there to be fair mate! I got Van Nistelrooy but he was utter sh1te! Also signed Cairney in first season, didn't realise he had a release clause in his contract and Liverpool robbed him off me for EIGHT BLOODY MILLION when he was playing awesome and starting every game :mad:

Got Ruud on a free at the end of last season, he'd been injured all season. He's banged them in pre season! Cairney is awesome, top scorer for me last season with 12.

Beast of a player at the heart of defence, he's in the team of the week every week! ****ing behemoth with Michael Bostwick at CB. Sitting joint top with Rotherham in January and for the first time ever i was asked if i wanted to change my season expectations (from consolidate). Chose not to as there was no difference in monetary terms - the reason i chose consolidate in the first place. Really good game to get me back into it as well. And its so ****ing fast on my new laptop its unreal!

Best signings at the moment are Van Der Meyde, Moussa (Loan), Zamblera (Loan), Terry Dixon, Andras Simon, and just got Gai Assulin in on loan too. Had loads of quality young brazillians accept contracts too but they all fell through on WP's. Annoying.

Promoted in 2nd 2 points behind Le Fondre FC

So just got back into this after a little break and i finished in my first full season in the Prem with Leicester 4th :) and i won the Carling Cup beating Man City 3-2 in the final, i was well chuffed how the season panned out.. Things just seem to have clicked, players i brought, formation i set up..

I was awarded about 30 million in my second season i have brought in

Boyata

Arouca (record signing 13.75mil)

Welbeck (on loan back up)

Dos Santos

Atila Turan

Wayne Bridge (back up loan)

Okaka (was on loan for me last season did brill and i signed him on a pre contract for free, he will only be back up now)

So my first eleven for the current season is

GK: Lewis

RB: Clyne

CB: Boyata

CB: Hobbs

LB: Atila Turan

AMR: Dusan Tadic

CM: King

CM: Arouca

AML: Dos Santos

CF: Kadlec

CF: Lukaku

I'm hoping to have just as good a season as last and then hopefully change my target in Jan get more funds to possibly replace Hobbs and then the follow season it's time to get a better CM and replace KIng and goalkeeper because as Lewis actually has pretty good potential in FM i want someone else now lol.. But overall very happy with the squad i have put together

Oh and Kadlec is awesome i'm shocked many of you guys who start as Leicester don't get the guy in, he's good at first but give him a season or two and he becomes awesome.. Top goal scorer for me in my first Premiership season think he got about 24 goals or something

Oh and Kadlec is awesome i'm shocked many of you guys who start as Leicester don't get the guy in, he's good at first but give him a season or two and he becomes awesome.. Top goal scorer for me in my first Premiership season think he got about 24 goals or something

If you play with more than just the English leagues, chances are that Kadlec will go to any top club in Europe at the start. You have to be very lucky to get him to LCFC first season. :thumbup:

If you play with more than just the English leagues, chances are that Kadlec will go to any top club in Europe at the start. You have to be very lucky to get him to LCFC first season. :thumbup:

I've got him in the last two games ive started with very little effort. He tends to choose me over ManUre everytime. Cos hes clearly mental. Saying that Phil Younghusband turned down Real Madrid and then signed for me at Stevenage.

Won the league again with Rangers in my second season playing with my mate who is Celtic. I won the first 15 games in a row and went 35 games unbeaten stretching back to last season until he beat me.

Won the League Cup as well, whilst he took second but once again won **** all despite pissing money everywhere.

I have been given a transfer budget of £300k and again have to get rid of my best players including top goal scorer in the SPL last season, Naismith for £7m. He has signed Trezuget and Anelka on frees to add to his £7m signing of Goodwillie up front.

He should win the league, but hopefully he comes away with **** all again.

Second Season with Crewe, still in League 2 as I failed in the Playoffs:

Bouzanis

Yakubu - Iriekpen - Cliff Byrne - Cresswell

Bell-Baggie (loan) - Norwood - Navarro - Assulin (loan)

Brandy - Donaldson

Iriekpen was an absolute beast for me last season, bagging 20 goals from CB (no, i didn't use the corner cheat)

And Yakubu is easily too good for the division, but I keep getting derisory offers from clubs for him around the 30k region :rolleyes:

If Ricey is around....

Congrats to whoever on the update changed the stadiums so that the away ends tend to now only be one corner.... for some reason it always bugged me that away fans got an entire stand lol

Just won promotion to the championship after 7 years with hinckley united

I also took up the post of england u20 manager after england boss roberto manchini offered me the job

Leicester are still in the championship :rolleyes:

Bouzanis

Brandy - Donaldson

Iriekpen was an absolute beast for me last season, bagging 20 goals from CB (no, i didn't use the corner cheat)

And Yakubu is easily too good for the division, but I keep getting derisory offers from clubs for him around the 30k region :rolleyes:

Wow. Just. Wow! :eek:

Daniel Agger is going that way in my Liverpool game to be honest, seems to score from a corner every game, if not every game then it's every other game.

Yeah i have a few leagues selected but like Smuts said a few times i got him Man Utd wanted him and i just offered a big wage, etc and he signed

Does anyone know how much it would cost to build a new stadium...

Im Hinckley United playing my first season in the championship, i upgraded my stadium capacity from 4k to 5k but i cannot ask the board to build a new one

Won the league again with Rangers in my second season playing with my mate who is Celtic. I won the first 15 games in a row and went 35 games unbeaten stretching back to last season until he beat me.

Won the League Cup as well, whilst he took second but once again won **** all despite pissing money everywhere.

I have been given a transfer budget of £300k and again have to get rid of my best players including top goal scorer in the SPL last season, Naismith for £7m. He has signed Trezuget and Anelka on frees to add to his £7m signing of Goodwillie up front.

He should win the league, but hopefully he comes away with **** all again.

My make shift team lost 5-1 at Celtic yesterday. I've won 4/6 and sit second, Celtic sit 3rd having lost fewer but drawing more.

He has such a good team it is unreal, so will be a mighty task to win the league again,. I've been drawn with Utd, and two other hard teams in the CL again, so will do well to get 3rd and scrape into Europa again.

Very enjoyable though.

Wow. Just. Wow! :eek:

Daniel Agger is going that way in my Liverpool game to be honest, seems to score from a corner every game, if not every game then it's every other game.

Agger has just netted his 10th of the season, he's played 22 games, we're in late November and he tops the clubs scoring charts :rolleyes:

Bouzanis

Brandy - Donaldson

Got sacked by Crewe :angry:

Took over Brentford, who looked like a sinking ship at christmas, but 7 wins out of 8 has made them dark horses for promotion.

League 2 is pish. You've had a mare. Will post my League 1 Stevenage squad in tonight.

Archived