Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I usually do well in league 2, I've just had a mare in this game :blush:

You have. With Yakubu, Assulin and Brandy as well. You should be banned from the game, made to write lines of 'Ched Evans is the new Robert Lewandowski' until youre fingers bleed and then hand write seperate apologies to Paul and Olly Collyer in your own blood.

Absolutely loving this Newcastle game! Got an outside chance of the champions league spots in my first season. Its just all gelled together perfectly... very very young squad... probably my favourite game so far on 11.

My League 1 Stevenage Team:

Stephen Henderson/Jan Sebak

Trent McLenahan/Lawrie Wilson - Ben Mee/Radhanfah Abu Bakr - Michael Bostwick/Jon Ashton - Joe Dudgeon/Dan Harding

Oliver Norwood/Juan Angel Roman - Davide Petrucci/Nikola Saric

Jermaine Johnson/Andy Van Der Meyde - Gai Assulin (Loan)/Stacy Long

Phil Younghusband/Fabio Zamblera - Lauri Dalla Valle/Andras Simon

As usual i have an exact 22 player squad with cover in every position. Doing ok so far 2 games 2 draws.and through to the 2nd round of the league cup.

Finished 7th in the end :( dissapointing but still proud!

Bobby Z ended up with 35 goals in all comps... 25 in the league :wub:

Semi Final of FA Cup.

Looking forward to strengthening in the summer!

I'm starting to domintae games now playing a simple short passing game, retaining the ball and pressing as soon as we lose the ball. I've finished games with 75% of the ball!

Currently abotu to start my first game with Leicester. Never played this game propley, any tips that gives you the edge? Any signings for leicester (1.3 patch) that are worth looking at? Tactics, formations etc

Currently abotu to start my first game with Leicester. Never played this game propley, any tips that gives you the edge? Any signings for leicester (1.3 patch) that are worth looking at? Tactics, formations etc

the thread is littered with exactly that :thumbup:

right im current england manager but i dont know how to bring players into the u21 squad because bertrand and smalling and a few others aint in it and i dont know how anyone know how? much appreciated

The same way you call up full national side players. Go on their profile (or right click on their name) > National team > Add to U-21's squad.

You have to be the U21 manager to add lpayers to that squad. If Stuart Pearce is still the manager you wont be able to add players. If this was real life Capello would have very little if any say in the U21 squad so tis realistic.

Still on for back to back (to back) promotions with the mighty Stevenage Borough. In 7th place after 34 games only 5 points behind 2nd place. It pretty close between the top 10 so should be a good finish. Sam Vokes on loan is an animal as defensive forward. Wish i had better than Younghusband, Zamblera and Andras Simon to poach for him. Can't buy them a goal atm. Assulin is 2nd top scorer i think. Ben Mee is inspired, as is Joe Dudgeon. Oliver Norwood is pushing Davide Petrucci and Isiah Osbourne in midfield for places. The old guard in Johnson and Koumas on the right wing are solid too. Bostwick is an animal and Lamey is monsterous when fit.

You have to be the U21 manager to add lpayers to that squad. If Stuart Pearce is still the manager you wont be able to add players. If this was real life Capello would have very little if any say in the U21 squad so tis realistic.

Archived