Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Pick someone in league 2 with a few good youth players and get them to the prem. Stevenage is a good game with Michael Bostwick getting very good very quickly.

Check on the editor for the team with the most potentially good players maybe?

Cheers :thumbup:

Going to try stevenage if my Heerenveen game doesn't work out, liking it so far then, good young bunch of lads, I want to try and win the dutch league first season :).

What's the highest points total that you've lead a team by at the top of the league? Mine currently is 25pts. When this season finishes I might start a new game and sack this one off. Edit the database so Leicester have all this seasons signings :)

Fuck me smutts bostwick is the nutts!!

Animal.

Started with Huddersfield last night. Should be a pretty easy game really. Smithies, Naysmith, Joey, Johnson, Pilkington, Peltier etc is a solid base to start from. Loaned Spence and signed Ryan Bennett to sort our my CB's and would have had Mateo Kovacic was it not for permits. Signed a couple of others on the wing and i need a quality striker and im there i think.

My Leicester team about to start 3rd season:

Smithies

Wes Brown

Bramble

Hobbs

Figueroa

Hargreaves

Sandro

Mario Gotze

King

Lucas

Neymar

Should have a good season with that team. Good depth too, got Cairney, Bamba, Mellberg, Naughton, Lallana, Griffiths, Maynard, Lamela

Starting a game tonight unemployed and see who i get. Then gonna keep it british and only sign players from the UK and Ireland. Gonna keep that trend going all the way through and see how far i can get.

I have a rule that if i win the prem league, my next goal is to have to whole england team (as my team).

Starting a game tonight unemployed and see who i get. Then gonna keep it british and only sign players from the UK and Ireland. Gonna keep that trend going all the way through and see how far i can get.

Jesus its difficult to even get a job. Took a whole season but i've been offered the Burton Albion job after they got relegated. Got rid of half the squad - only keeping Legdzins, Maghoma, and of course BIG DARREN MOORE.

So far signed David McNamee, Adi Yussuf, Collins John, John Flanagan, Larnell Cole, and Micah Evans.

Made loads of offers for others that could hpoefully come off.

Jesus its difficult to even get a job. Took a whole season but i've been offered the Burton Albion job after they got relegated. Got rid of half the squad - only keeping Legdzins, Maghoma, and of course BIG DARREN MOORE.

So far signed David McNamee, Adi Yussuf, Collins John, John Flanagan, Larnell Cole, and Micah Evans.

Made loads of offers for others that could hpoefully come off.

Can recommend Michael Whitwell, Paul Taylor (both will score heaps at that level) and Gregory Hartley if you need a keeper :thumbup:

Time for another round of ...

GUESS THE SCORE!!

I've picked up my Vauxhall game a couple of days ago, around midway through season 4 (in League One). Meet Championship Portsmouth in the FA Cup 4th round, see if you can guess the score

Vauxhall X - X Portsmouth @ Rivacre Park, 1 Feb 2014

17 - 7 Shots

8 - 3 On Target

0 - 1 Woodwork

3 - 0 Clear Cut Chances

1 - 3 Long Shots

43 - 57 Possession %

6 - 4 Corners

17 - 18 Free Kicks

3 - 3 Offsides

2 - 2 Yellow C

0 - 0 Red C

I need some help. In a dilemma on my fm game. Currently in 2016 managing AC Milan and Belgium. (Ive had many clubs)

Just took my Belgium side to the 2016 European championships just looking to return with pride and ended up returning with the European championship trophy.I beat Scotland, Portugal, Italy and Holland in the knockout stages. Now do i stay with my Belgium side or do i make the switch to my home country England??? England want me but i dont know what to do

Can recommend Michael Whitwell, Paul Taylor (both will score heaps at that level) and Gregory Hartley if you need a keeper :thumbup:

Will have a butchers. Rinsed my wage budget to be honest. Brought in Ashley Chambers on the wing, Ian Morris from Scunthorpe in midfield with O'Neill Thompson. My Back line looks right strong as well - Oscar Jansson in goal, Lee HIlls at LB Oliver Gill and Scott Wooton at the back with Danny Coid at RB. I have 3 RB's who could easily start now. Should carry me through a couple of leagues hopefully.

Why didn't you sign Guy Branston!!! He's a monster!!

Animal at any level. But he's no John Ashton

And the score is either 2-3 or if the wood work counts as a shot on target then it ended 2-2 with you 2-0 up and dominating.

Thought you would have had one of them games, where you are all over the other team but they score every shot they have or near enough.

World cup time again after leading Barca to the title 3 years in a row now. Just cant bring myself to leave with the new fm around the corner. Hopefully i can add the world cup to the list of achievements with Brazil. Mexico are ranked number 1 in the world :S . Then i'll hopefully go Argentina or back to England and win the euros. Never got this far into a game season 2018/2019 to begin soon, normally get bored after 5 seasons and start a new game

Just finished 11th in my 2nd season with Leicester which was my first in the prem.

GK- Joe Lewis

RB- Kyle Naughton CB- Ceiran Clarke CB- Richard Stearman LB- Paul Konchesky

DM- Sol Bamba

CM- Andy King CM- Tom Cairney

RAM- Paul Gallagher LAM- Diego Bisewar

ST- Gaimero

Jack Hobbs was having a brilliant season up to january and offers came piling in which i kept rejecting but then the board decided to accept a 4 mill offer from celtic which i had no control over and lost him :frusty:

Archived