Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Shen just started a season with Vauxhall, but never started at this level so I dont really know who to sign can you give me some ideas of players ;)

Tell me what position you need strengthening :thumbup:

Probably been said but why does Sven keep failing massively on my game? I'm in November on a new save and he's lying in 22nd, with his job at risk. This seems to happen every time, and they also always seem to sign some absolutely terrible players. Any ideas?

He did slightly better on mine - sacked in Feb in 18th place.

He always signs adam hammill & a bunch of gash frenchies & germans.

On patch 11.2 - not bothered with 11.3

on my current save im in my 5th season with Peterborough. Promoted first season then had an indifferent time in the championship. Finished 13th in first season in championship, then finished down in 21st second season, Back up to 14th in the 3rd season and now currently sitting in 12th after 6 games. Got new owners in the second season,their not massively rich,just a local businessman,but he has supported me massively, in total pumping roughly £110 million into the club in 2 and a half years which is pretty good for a championship team

Got my most remarkable result with my Vauxhall team yet: 1-1 away at the City of Manchester stadium with my B-string against a very strong Man City side in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. Very proud, and a very nice boost to the finances too. Could've done without the replay, but that means my 'fringe'/youth players can just get another run-out.

Ha!

On my game, without fail he manages to sign some 35 year old utter garbage players and also some gash players from Norway or Poland.

And yes, he ends up getting sacked by about November.

It always seems to be shitty players from North of the border on my games :dunno: They now have Klaus Toppmoller in charge who got them promoted at first attempt into the Prem and managed to keep them in there for a season but struggling in their second season.

Oh and on a side note whilst talking about that first season of Leicester's in the Prem, Millwall got relegated from the Prem that season with a massive NINE points! 2 wins all season, one of which was against Chelsea :blink: They had 2 points up until about 30 games played. I think they only scored about 14 goals :giggle:

So in my very enjoyable Blackburn game. First season.

Finished 6th :) happy with that achievement, such a good young squad as well.

Also won the FA Cup

Where abouts are you playing Phil Jones? I advise keeping him at all costs, he is probably one of the most promising English youngsters on the game, which you probably already know. I play him RB on my Liverpool save and he is just dynamite, also brilliant at CB which is probably where you play him, also does a more than capable job in the holding midfield role.

Finish 10th with Stevenage in season 3. Desperately need to strenghten to get out of League 1 this year.

Already got a RB which i was desperately missed last season in Darren Barr from Hearts and an AMR from Brazil who'll hopefully not be shit. Need strikers desperately as scoring was a problem this year and i've had too many loans i think.

Finish 10th with Stevenage in season 3. Desperately need to strenghten to get out of League 1 this year.

Already got a RB which i was desperately missed last season in Darren Barr from Hearts and an AMR from Brazil who'll hopefully not be shit. Need strikers desperately as scoring was a problem this year and i've had too many loans i think.

Apparently Barr's a centre back and i finished 11th last year so i'm gradually getting better.

Got a CB in who played really well on loan last year for 18k think thats the first money ive spent in 3 seasons and 2nd top goalscorer last season Febian Brandy on a free.

Is Carl Jenkinson not available? As for strikers, I would scour the Prem clubs for regens to take on loan. Brandy should get you a few for sure, but he'll be frustrating as well.

First season with Leicester, after 5 games I'm 2nd.

Signed:

Pape Diop - Racing Santander

Jerome Rothen - Free

Chris Hackett - Millwall

Steve Morison - Millwall

Jody Craddock - Wolves

Devann Yao - Free

If you get promoted, sign Abel Hernandez :chant:

Is Carl Jenkinson not available? As for strikers, I would scour the Prem clubs for regens to take on loan. Brandy should get you a few for sure, but he'll be frustrating as well.

Actually offered him a contact but he chose Carlisle. Leicester stole Bostwick off me to sub for them in the Prem. Annoying but i'll forgive them.

Starting line up for the first game (0-2 against Bournemouth)

Marek Stech

Callum Woods - Joaquin - Erling Johnsen - Joe Dudgeon

Jay Spearing - Oliver Norwood

Mehdi Taouil - Gai Assulin

Thiago Carioca - Darius Henderson

Subs:

Jan Sebak

Danny Da Costa (Loan)

Shkrodan Mustafi

Guilherme

Yohan Moyo (Loan)

Febian Brandy

Luke Freeman

Injured - Darren Barr, Paul Pogba, Silviano Raggio Garibaldi

Actually offered him a contact but he chose Carlisle. Leicester stole Bostwick off me to sub for them in the Prem. Annoying but i'll forgive them.

Starting line up for the first game (0-2 against Bournemouth)

Marek Stech

Callum Woods - Joaquin - Erling Johnsen - Joe Dudgeon

Jay Spearing - Oliver Norwood

Mehdi Taouil - Gai Assulin

Thiago Carioca - Darius Henderson

Subs:

Jan Sebak

Danny Da Costa (Loan)

Shkrodan Mustafi

Guilherme

Yohan Moyo (Loan)

Febian Brandy

Luke Freeman

Injured - Darren Barr, Paul Pogba, Silviano Raggio Garibaldi

That looks a tidy side for League One :thumbup:

Where abouts are you playing Phil Jones? I advise keeping him at all costs, he is probably one of the most promising English youngsters on the game, which you probably already know. I play him RB on my Liverpool save and he is just dynamite, also brilliant at CB which is probably where you play him, also does a more than capable job in the holding midfield role.

I played him at centre back for the majority, then as an anchorman when Jermaine Jones was out injured, he played centre mid a few times too, not a bad rating in any of those positions.

Hoilett is a machine too... Kalinic had a great season but I have rather guiltily replaced him with Darwin Quintero(he scored 33 for Newcastle in the prem first season :P I couldn't not really lol).

Norwood turns out awesome for me, he's a great signing on a free when Man United finally decide to release him lol

He's quality, AM doesn't rate him that highly but his technical ability and set pieces get him a starting place every week.

Febian Brandy is a goal machine.

Archived