Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Possibly because of the system to be honest.

brandys.jpg

That's amazing how with a finishing rating 12 and composure 9 he can bag so many goals, although Lavezzi only has 12 finishing on my Liverpool game and he seems to score right, left and centre in all competitions.

Will definitely have to consider Brandy in future lower league games then, cause it seems despite his awful stats he bags a hat full.

That's amazing how with a finishing rating 12 and composure 9 he can bag so many goals, although Lavezzi only has 12 finishing on my Liverpool game and he seems to score right, left and centre in all competitions.

Will definitely have to consider Brandy in future lower league games then, cause it seems despite his awful stats he bags a hat full.

His stats are not really that awful. His dribbling, flair, off the ball and overall pace along with decent determination easily ranks him alongside (or above) players like Vassell, Gallagher etc.

His stats are not really that awful. His dribbling, flair, off the ball and overall pace along with decent determination easily ranks him alongside (or above) players like Vassell, Gallagher etc.

He's the same as me though - its all about technique i don't care how strong or mentally good they are i want them to have passing and finishing through the roof.

The amount of campaigns I've started on FM (and Fifa) is ridiculous. I never seem to get into them after the initial 2 hour or so session which is annoying cos I really want to have a game that last like 4 years.

The amount of campaigns I've started on FM (and Fifa) is ridiculous. I never seem to get into them after the initial 2 hour or so session which is annoying cos I really want to have a game that last like 4 years.

I've found that if you do summat else whilst you're playing for a few hours then you end up half way through a season very quickly and want to carry on. Gone through nearly a whole season in the last 2 nights after work whilst playing COD and wanking over pictures of Emma Watson.

First season: 6th place, knock out stages in Champs League, no where in the domestic cups

Second season: 5th place and FA Cup quarter final, knock out stages in Europa

Third season: 4th place, League Cup quarter final, knock out stages in Europa

Fourth season: 3rd place, League Cup Semi final. FA Cup final, Champions League Quarter final

Fifth season: 2nd place, FA and League Cup semi finals, Champions League quarter finals

I kept always going out to the likes of Man Utd, etc. Could beat em in the league but not the cup. In the fourth season I should have won both the League and FA Cup, lost in the final to a last minute winner by Liverpool and went out in the League cup on away goals to Man Utd.

And on a different note, the 2016 World Cup was won by Chile who beat Cameroon in the Final!!! Spain, Holland, Brazil etc are terrible for some reason.

Sixth season: 1st PLACE, FA Cup semi finalists, League Cup winners, Champions League winners!

Wait for one trophy and they all come at once. Hoping to add the Charity shield and the super cup to those now too!

2019-2020 season

Currently second in the Prem with 3 games to go plus a game in hand on Arsenal who sit top

Reached the semi-final of the league cup

Reached the final of the FA Cup

Reached the final of the Champions League (Beat Barcelona 5-4 in the second leg!!)

(Haven't played the FA Cup and Champions League final yet)

I have this player up front, he's made up like but he's called Gary Perry. I take him everywhere. His composure, finishing, first touch, heading, jumping are all 20 plus his team work and work rate is 18. Last season, he scored 50 goals in the league which beat the record!! He's amazing and pretty much one of the best players on the game.

While on holiday i started a season with dundee! i used update 11.2, as a I knew that that would have Griffiths! Started with -25 pts and transfer embargo, I have paid all the debts, got a new chairman, signed Derek Young from Aberdeen (great player), kept Leigh Griffiths (against all odds), and I staved off relegation in a relegation playoff versus Dumbarton! :trumpet:

To help out people, Dundee have a lot of quality young players who I believe could do a job for Leicester in the future, or at the very least for a League One or Two club they would be leading stars in the future!

They are: Gregor Neish, 18yo, (D RL) , Kyle Benedictus, 18yo, (DC) , Leighton McIntosh, 16yo, (ST) and Grant Anderson, 16yo, (ST). The average age of their first team is about 19! :giggle:

Obviously there is also Leigh Griffiths, but I figure everybody in the FM2011 world knows about him!

Hope this helps!

2019-2020 season

Currently second in the Prem with 3 games to go plus a game in hand on Arsenal who sit top

Reached the final of the Champions League (Beat Barcelona 5-4 in the second leg!!)

I have this player up front, he's made up like but he's called Gary Perry. I take him everywhere. His composure, finishing, first touch, heading, jumping are all 20 plus his team work and work rate is 18. Last season, he scored 50 goals in the league which beat the record!! He's amazing and pretty much one of the best players on the game.

Didn't win the Premier League!! I won it the season before but Arsenal won it this year. My game in hand was Man City away :frusty: Lost 0-1, Jack Hobbs missed a header and Traore scored for them.

Still got FA Cup final and Champions League final to play though :scarf: Better play them tomorow, fresh day after not winning the league today.

2019-2020 season

That guy makes me having Dzeko up front for Leicester look like nothing. :giggle:

BOOOOOOM PROMOTION! GET IN YOU SLAGS!

Have that Colchester you ****s. Finished 3rd and battered Plymouth 6-0 away from home in the semis and came from 1 down to win 2-1 at Wembley. ****ing love it!

Stef Niljand who is prem quality smashes one in and 38th goal of the season for Feb Brandy wins in! BOOOM!

I've found that if you do summat else whilst you're playing for a few hours then you end up half way through a season very quickly and want to carry on. Gone through nearly a whole season in the last 2 nights after work whilst playing COD and wanking over pictures of Emma Watson.

Yeah probably a good idea rather than just solely playing it. Me and a couple of mates had a network game going for a while on FM10, I got Notts County promoted but got sacked for being about 15th after 5 games into the second season because of the ridiculous expectations. That soon stopped me playing.

Have that Colchester you ****s. Finished 3rd and battered Plymouth 6-0 away from home in the semis and came from 1 down to win 2-1 at Wembley. ****ing love it!

Stef Niljand who is prem quality smashes one in and 38th goal of the season for Feb Brandy wins in! BOOOM!

Not bad, not bad at all :thumbup:

29zneo.png

That's spectacular. Never seen anything like it.

Didn't have so much of a problem this season getting players who wanted to play for me just that i have feck all money to give wages so i'll miss out on Arismendi, Bardsley, Cameron Jerome and more.

Managed to get Nugent involved, Lee Grant in goal, Ravel Morrison (yet more manure yoots) and Michael Johnson as back up in the midfield. Also signed some Ugandan fella who everyone's excited about.

So far my Luton town team, in the first season in BSP.

Played 38

Won 36

Drew 2

Lost 0

GF 107

GA 13

Nicola Ventola is the top goalscorer with 36, including 10 assists, 10 MoMs and an average rating of 7.84. He did have something like 24 games, with 32 goals, but hes seems to have fizzled out lately.

Finished my second season with Liverpool, which is season 2019-2020.

Charity Shield: Winners

Premier League: 2nd

League Cup: Quater-Finals

FA Cup: Winners

Champions League: Winners

Jack Wilshere (in my midfield) got named midfielder of the year.

With Leicester I'm currently 8th in my first season, with 6 games to go, 6 points off the play offs.

Had been in the the top 4 all season, then lost King and Pape Diop to 3/4 month injuries and won 3 games in 15! They've both come back now though and I've got 7 from 9. Hoping for a last gasp surge for the play offs now!

Archived