Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

2019-2020 season

Currently second in the Prem with 3 games to go plus a game in hand on Arsenal who sit top

Reached the semi-final of the league cup

Reached the final of the FA Cup

Reached the final of the Champions League (Beat Barcelona 5-4 in the second leg!!)

(Haven't played the FA Cup and Champions League final yet)

I have this player up front, he's made up like but he's called Gary Perry. I take him everywhere. His composure, finishing, first touch, heading, jumping are all 20 plus his team work and work rate is 18. Last season, he scored 50 goals in the league which beat the record!! He's amazing and pretty much one of the best players on the game.

Jesus christ!!! pic plz :)

With Leicester I'm currently 8th in my first season, with 6 games to go, 6 points off the play offs.

Had been in the the top 4 all season, then lost King and Pape Diop to 3/4 month injuries and won 3 games in 15! They've both come back now though and I've got 7 from 9. Hoping for a last gasp surge for the play offs now!

Wow, came 8th 2 points off the play offs. Needed a win against Scunthorpe away to get in and drew 1-1. I hate the amount of long shots my players do which are all shit.

Jesus christ!!! pic plz :)

He started at WBA where I noticed him. Brought him for 14million for Leicester, I left for Spurs and took him there for 2.5million because Holloway didn't want him at Leicester lol. He asked for a 5million release fee in his Spurs contract and when I left for Liverpool, I paid 5million for him.

Look at that season where he scored 50!!

historyd.png

frontf.png

sod it i got the game installed ill have a go tonight. gonna look up some training and tactics before i do anything though. i can never tune the training right.

back in the 2010 days i had such a fantastic arsenal team.

Just finished 4th with blackburn second season..... and only qualified for the Euro Cup?!?!?!?!??!? WHY... im not happy!!

England dropped down in the coefficient rankings/Defending CL champion (from England) didn't qualify through the league a la Liverpool ?

I think it must be england dropping down.

Because Barca won the champo league.

Just strange, and really annoying!

I wouldn't have thought they'd drop that far down the co-efficients in 2 seasons. How have english clubs done in the CL & EL in the first two seasons?

I wouldn't have thought they'd drop that far down the co-efficients in 2 seasons. How have english clubs done in the CL & EL in the first two seasons?

Champo League: Man Utd reached the Semi's year one... and only Man Utd got to the quarters year 2.

Euro Cup: Chelsea runners up year 2... First Knockout Round was the furthest an English club got year 1.

England qualified for Euros with no troubles.

:S

Champo League: Man Utd reached the Semi's year one... and only Man Utd got to the quarters year 2.

Euro Cup: Chelsea runners up year 2... First Knockout Round was the furthest an English club got year 1.

England qualified for Euros with no troubles.

:S

Sounds plausible then that they dropped down. You can check that in the game btw :thumbup:

Sounds plausible then that they dropped down. You can check that in the game btw :thumbup:

It's not that its the fact that he's an impatient imbecile.

It ALWAYS says that everytime - you qualify for the Euro Cup and then when they draw the Champs League it then puts you in that. It's just the way the news feed reads that it looks like you ONLY qualified for the Euro Cup.

He started at WBA where I noticed him. Brought him for 14million for Leicester, I left for Spurs and took him there for 2.5million because Holloway didn't want him at Leicester lol. He asked for a 5million release fee in his Spurs contract and when I left for Liverpool, I paid 5million for him.

Look at that season where he scored 50!!

historyd.png

frontf.png

Good lord! what a find, you lucky devil :thumbup:

50 goals in 38 games, what a legend, gets assists too.

What formation do you play him in? Ive got some class strikers but are never as prolific as id like.

Currently using Cavani and Huntelaar for Leicester

It's not that its the fact that he's an impatient imbecile.

It ALWAYS says that everytime - you qualify for the Euro Cup and then when they draw the Champs League it then puts you in that. It's just the way the news feed reads that it looks like you ONLY qualified for the Euro Cup.

:blush: Sorry Boss!

Its never happened to me before, its always said ECC at the end of the season after the last game whenever I have finished 4th.

Good lord! what a find, you lucky devil :thumbup:

50 goals in 38 games, what a legend, gets assists too.

What formation do you play him in? Ive got some class strikers but are never as prolific as id like.

Currently using Cavani and Huntelaar for Leicester

I know, he always gets player of the season lol

I play 4-2-3-1 so he is on his own but does have support. Just started the 2020/21 season and he has currently scored 5 in 2 games. The forward line is:

Gondola (another made up superstar) -- Gabby Agbonlahor -- Jordan Henderson

Gary Perry

I tend to find he works better on his own. Sounds abit wierd but if I ever change to 2 up front, it doesn't really work.

reloaded with new patch currently sitting 3rd. lost 1-0 awy at forest and it stopped my 12 game winning streak. also lost to arsenal 3-1 in the league cup away. its FA cup or bust then! gonna target to win the league too and im still in the running before january.

Anybody got some ideas for a new game to play during the holidays. A couple of weeks ago I managed to win the Champions League with Hereford in 2018 and then won it again in 2020. I cba to carry on with it cos want something new. Also are there any new/unofficial patches that are good or is there nothing since March?

Sixth season: 1st PLACE, FA Cup semi finalists, League Cup winners, Champions League winners!

Wait for one trophy and they all come at once. Hoping to add the Charity shield and the super cup to those now too!

Won the Charity shield, and the Super Cup, and now just won the World Clup Tournament thing too! 2016 really has been my year, winning everything except the FA Cup.

Got a huge career going at the moment. Currently in the 2021/2022 season, been at Man City for a fair amount of time.

Started as Zenit - Won the league 3 out of 4 seasons, only managed to get to the Champions League Quarter Final twice, drew Barca both times. Won a couple of Russian cups as well.

Moved to Man City in 2014, they were 12th at the time. Re-built the side, which in fairness isn't hard. Won the Premier League 6 times, the CC 4 times, the Champions League 3 out of the last 4 seasons and a couple of FA Cups and Club World Championships.

International-wise I got knocked out of the African Cup of Nations with Morocco in the Quarter Final. Managed to guide France to the World Cup Semi-Final and came runner up, then won the Copa America with Uruguay. Currently with Turkey now :thumbup:

Really enjoying this career at the minute, Leicester are the biggest yo-yo club by a mile. Vidic has them near relegation now in the Championship lol

My re-gens are absolutely crazy. I've got two Turks who absolutely bang them in upfront, and the wonderkids I sign are all loaned at to Stade Rennais, who are immense at getting the best out of them. They normally come back and slot straight in the first team. Here's a couple..

2rfvacl.png

2ag5j0j.png

Anybody got some ideas for a new game to play during the holidays. A couple of weeks ago I managed to win the Champions League with Hereford in 2018 and then won it again in 2020. I cba to carry on with it cos want something new. Also are there any new/unofficial patches that are good or is there nothing since March?

Start with Dundee - debt, point deductions and quality young players make for an interesting first season!

In 2015-2016 & won a 5th successive prem title.

Just been having a look through the football league, some wierd things going down - peterborough are challenging for promotion to the prem, cov & mk dons are looking at L2 football, charlton are battling to avoid BSP football next year while tranmere have been relegated in 2 successive seasons from L1 to BSP & with 9 games to go, are second bottom of the league and looking at a 3rd successive relegation.

finally mastered online play last night using a program called "hamachi"

these were the fruits of my labour.

yes i am man city.

if anyone wants to set up a foxestalk game server im more than glad to host it. just pm me or email me and ill teach you how to set it up and get a game going.

hint: having skype and a mic has an advantage as it cuts down on talk time typing setting up and such.

Archived