Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Not really ever been able to get into a demo game so just mess about a bit, but on my Leicester City file so far my transfers in read as;

Guillermo Franco Free

Brian Easton £1.2 mill

Elliot Wade £1.8 mill

John Guidetti Loan

Franco is easily my favourite signing ever purely since I would love to see him play for City, would be a good laugh. Also looking at this I realise I have nabbed a few Burnley players,I should probably get shot of a few players and expand my net beyond Burnley, but I think I'll just wait till it gets delivered

LargeAl, do you have a super duper PC or something? I dream of being able to use 3D mode like you do :(

Damn my shitty integrated graphics.

sort of. 3d works fine on FM 09 & the FM 11 demo, but it's stopped working on fm 2010.

Question for Ricey:

Is it possible to go years unbeaten. I have had a few years on previous game, losing 1 or 2. Usually to teams that just wouldn't beat me in reality. I sometimes wonder if some of the game is a fix ?

i went an entire career unbeaten with fiorentina on 2009 (3 seasons - then i got bored)

edit: removed the line suggesting it was a good thing for ozwin he can't see the match in 3d, sees his humilation in less detail.

I've had my moments, yelling at the computer, where I just think sometimes the game puts in some natural biases just to balance things out. lol

But yeah you can go unbeaten for a season, I did it on 07 and 09. My Racing Santander side on 7 and Sankt Pauli side on 9 were both ridiculous.

Not sure if ill be able to get into this like previous versions. I think ill download the torrent then if I like it ill buy it.

If you hadn't caught on yet, an SIGames employee / FM developer uses this site.

You might want to be careful what you say. :whistle:

Not sure if ill be able to get into this like previous versions. I think ill download the torrent then if I like it ill buy it.

OR play the demo and buy it if you like it.

You and I both know if you download it illegally and like it, you won't then buy it legally.

OR play the demo and buy it if you like it.

You and I both know if you download it illegally and like it, you won't then buy it legally.

I cant get into the demo thats why I want to try the full game before I buy it.

I deffinately will buy it if I like it. Ive downloaded several games as torrents then either bought it if I liked it or deleted the torrent cause I obviously dont. And I can keep the saved game aswell.

I cant get into the demo thats why I want to try the full game before I buy it.

I deffinately will buy it if I like it. Ive downloaded several games as torrents then either bought it if I liked it or deleted the torrent cause I obviously dont. And I can keep the saved game aswell.

But the Demo for FM IS the full game just for around 6 months?!

I've pre ordered this off ShopTo, they always deliver the day before it comes out but I won't be able to play it until Friday will I cos of Steam?

if it's like last year you should be able to install it on a computer with no internet connection and bypass steam completely. I think.

if it's like last year you should be able to install it on a computer with no internet connection and bypass steam completely. I think.

Ooo good stuff then. I'll end up installing it via Steam eventually cos I'm a sucker for those achievements.

Archived