Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Want his IP? I may not be a mod any more but I can get that sorted for you. :thumbup:

Get a life you absolute drip..saying something has been leaked does not constitute downloading it...

but if it makes you feel important go get the IP you have obviously never heard of

1.Proxies

2.SSL Servers

3.multiple computers on the same IP in a work place

Most of you people that have been mods are who are mods seem to have let the power go to your head, just because you spend all day writing messages on a forum doesn't make you important and after seeing your facebook picture no wonder you spend all day on the forum.

I wasn't saying i leaked it, maybe Sports interactive should spend there time looking for the source of the leak.

I have previously been a paying member on FM live for over a year as well as buying the game for the last 10 years.

So as a ex mod any reason why you are just being a brown tongue in the thread as i just spent 2 mins looking through gaming and have seen the following

cs5, logic studio, final cut pro can i get them without breaking the bank?!

FM Activation a thread you started that has links to football manager cracks funny how thats ok for you though?>

PS3 hacked

So is there any reason why these threads are all acceptable ..Or are you trying to get a Job at SI so you dont have to spend all day on the forum

Get a life you absolute drip..saying something has been leaked does not constitute downloading it...

but if it makes you feel important go get the IP you have obviously never heard of

1.Proxies

2.SSL Servers

Most of you people that have been mods are who are mods seem to have let the power go to your head, just because you spend all day writing messages on a forum doesn't make you important and after seeing your facebook picture no wonder you spend all day on the forum.

I wasn't saying i leaked it, maybe Sports interactive should spend there time looking for the source of the leak.

I have previously been a paying member on FM live for over a year as well as buying the game for the last 10 years.

So as a ex mod any reason why you are just being a brown tongue in the thread as i just spent 2 mins looking through gaming and have seen the following

FM Activation a thread you started that has links to football manager cracks funny how thats ok for you though?>

PS3 hacked

So is there any reason why these threads are all acceptable ..Or are you trying to get a Job at SI so you dont have to spend all day on the forum

has he ever actually said thats fine by him?

besides there is a difference between finding a code to unlock a game you've already paid for since the phone lines for registration of FM 2009 will have been shut down by now and stealing a game through an illegal download

LargeAl'

"has he ever actually said thats fine by him?"

My point is if piracy bothers him so much then as a ex Mod that can still get IPS dont just do it in the football manager thread and shut your eyes to the other 3 on the 1st page of the site.

Are the rules set thread by thread or as a forum.

"besides there is a difference between finding a code to unlock a game you've already paid for since the phone lines for registration of FM 2009 will have been shut down by now and stealing a game through an illegal download"

Not really mate your posting links to torrent sites illegal with cracks on them the same torrent sites that now host football manager 2011 so in a roundabout way i am sure Ricey will be as pleased with them links. Just because he says he got a legit copy doesn't mean every one who reads your thread will have.

1.Proxies

2.SSL Servers

PS3 hacked

lol lol lol

The single most ridiculous over-reaction in the history of the world ever.

I was joking. As if any of the staff on this forum would actually give your IP out, for a start.

How did you get to work for SI Ricey? Sort of job i'd love to do!

I ask myself that question regularly lol

Long story short. SI knew me from a cricket game I did and some skins I created in the community, I was also recommended to them by someone I used to work with. No real experience in the industry, no graphic qualifications...just a big fan with a decent portfolio. Lucky really.

I ask myself that question regularly lol

Long story short. SI knew me from a cricket game I did and some skins I created in the community, I was also recommended to them by someone I used to work with. No real experience in the industry, no graphic qualifications...just a big fan with a decent portfolio. Lucky really.

are they a big company? Based in london i presume? It's how the cookie crumbles sometimes! Lucky sod! :thumbup:

are they a big company? Based in london i presume? It's how the cookie crumbles sometimes! Lucky sod! :thumbup:

SI are a studio, owned by Sega. Sega are huge, the studio is growing but still small considering we work on 4 or 5 projects.

Based in London, unfortunately.

Ricey. Few questions if you don't mind.

Does this years version on PSP have an editor like other versions? IF so is the editor fixed such as in the last one Waghorn was in the game but not on Sunderland or Leicesters squad? Will there be a finance feature on this? Cheers.

Also, basically you were on a forum such as sortitoutsi? Made graphics etc and got picked up from there?

Ricey. Few questions if you don't mind.

Does this years version on PSP have an editor like other versions? IF so is the editor fixed such as in the last one Waghorn was in the game but not on Sunderland or Leicesters squad? Will there be a finance feature on this? Cheers.

Also, basically you were on a forum such as sortitoutsi? Made graphics etc and got picked up from there?

Not sure about the Editor, will try find out tomorrow.

I made skins and put them on sortitoutsi. I applied for a vacancy at SI after someone I used to work with made me aware of it, a lot of people at SI knew who I was because of the Turnstyle skin which helped me get the job.

Archived