Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Thanks for downloading, from everyone at SI.

:rolleyes:

Just a question, maybe you'll know, how come, to buy it here in Australia, it's $90, when I can order it from the UK for $50 including shipping?

How long does it take you to make a skin? Do you make the official skins now?

I don't make the skins for FM. I do the skins for FML and the handheld games. I mainly work on the textures and lighting for the 3D in FM.

Skins are pretty easy to do for FM depending on what you want to, if you want to totally redesign the layout it can be a bit tricky though.

:rolleyes:

Just a question, maybe you'll know, how come, to buy it here in Australia, it's $90, when I can order it from the UK for $50 including shipping?

No idea to be honest.

Will we be able to use the graphics from FM10 on FM11? It's gonna be shit if we have to put up with the blank icons until someone releases some.

do you mean face packs, icons etc. ?

don't think you can transfer them from old FMs to the following version. You could just edit the graphics you've already downloaded for FM 10 and update them for FM 11

Yeah, was a piece of piss. Just copied them all over to the new graphic folder and you were laughing.

It is nice to get new packs though, just so you get a new image of Fabregas' mug or a new shiny looking Leicester badge or something.

The dimensions often change a little bit so it's nice to get updated ones I guess but FM isn't overly fussy about what pictures you slap in where so ones from old versions should, in theory, be fine. I made loads of my own Facepacks for 2009 and didn't always stick to the common size-scales.

The only complication may be if player / team serial numbers change from version to version, then you'd need a new script file designating the right paths for the files. But if you just dumped your graphics folder from one t'other I'm guessing they don't.

Ricey would likely know that.

Not sure about the Editor, will try find out tomorrow.

I made skins and put them on sortitoutsi. I applied for a vacancy at SI after someone I used to work with made me aware of it, a lot of people at SI knew who I was because of the Turnstyle skin which helped me get the job.

:worship:

I remember talking to ricey on the SI forums long before foxestalk was even invented. Yeah I'm :cool: Didn't your skin have that stick man dude on the left?

The SI OT forums that ended up splitting away after a bit of a barney and going to be a privately run football banter forum?

The dimensions often change a little bit so it's nice to get updated ones I guess but FM isn't overly fussy about what pictures you slap in where so ones from old versions should, in theory, be fine. I made loads of my own Facepacks for 2009 and didn't always stick to the common size-scales.

The only complication may be if player / team serial numbers change from version to version, then you'd need a new script file designating the right paths for the files. But if you just dumped your graphics folder from one t'other I'm guessing they don't.

Ricey would likely know that.

Dimensions are the same this year.

Player, Club and Competition ID's never change between versions.

I remember talking to ricey on the SI forums long before foxestalk was even invented. Yeah I'm :cool: Didn't your skin have that stick man dude on the left?

Stick man? :dunno:

I was hoping this would show up from play today, slightly disappointed as I wanted it installed ready for the patch to be put on tomorrow and me to get going, now I'm gonna have to wait till I get up at this time tomorrow booooooooo.

Archived