Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I ended up signing Lars Hirschfeld, then in the interview it said that he'd played for us before. I've never heard of him in my life, must have been pretty shit then?

How can you not remember him! And if you couldn't remember him why the frick did you sign him!

He only played once for us, Plymouth away on the last game of a season one year. Then left, next thing he's popping up in the Champions League. What a bald bastard.

lol Honestly didn't remember it at all. His attributes look pretty nifty though so he should be good on this.

I signed some French keeper called Benoit Costil too, purely because he was awesome on it a few years ago. Looks alright. Better than a Weale/Logan pairing anyway.

... Yuki Abe, pace and acceleration 7.

... what?

Edit: That's significantly slower than ROBBIE NEILSON!?

Who the fuck does these and how long have they been following Forest!? Ricey, have words.

The LCFC researcher is on this forum. No it's not me.

Steam you prats - not letting you install because 'it's not been released yet'. Well I'm just going to install it the normal way now aren't I!

Same here, however, i have downloaded the patch on steam so at midnight i have a patched game ready to go :)

Not that i will be awake for that :blush:

Unlikely, but can you remove the calendar bar at the top? I'm playing in windowed mode and all my attribute bars have scroll bars which is pretty annoying, if I could remove the bar at the top I reckon they'd vanish too which'd be great. I don't like playing in full screen so can't really think of an alterantive.

Archived