Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Unlikely, but can you remove the calendar bar at the top? I'm playing in windowed mode and all my attribute bars have scroll bars which is pretty annoying, if I could remove the bar at the top I reckon they'd vanish too which'd be great. I don't like playing in full screen so can't really think of an alterantive.

Have you got room to drag the window slightly taller?

That is a bug we are aware of.

Nah fraid not, it's maximized as far as it'll go.

This was also the case last year and I just dealt with it, scroll bars aren't that much of a pain. It cuts off Technique and Work Rate which aren't that important anyway, it'd just be nice to have them all on view.

Good to hear you know about it anyway. My resolution is 1366 by 768 (iirc) so it'd be cool if the skin was editted just a wee bit for us poor little Dell users. :P

Nah fraid not, it's maximized as far as it'll go.

This was also the case last year and I just dealt with it, scroll bars aren't that much of a pain. It cuts off Technique and Work Rate which aren't that important anyway, it'd just be nice to have them all on view.

Good to hear you know about it anyway. My resolution is 1366 by 768 (iirc) so it'd be cool if the skin was editted just a wee bit for us poor little Dell users. :P

I bet Finnegan has something to say about that :ph34r:

Obviously they are a bit important depending on your position but they're not the first things I look for in a player.

You've a team full of lazy Elvis Hammonds? Yes, this does explain a lot. :whistle:

This plays hilariously on my machine. It's slow as fook because I've only got a gig of RAM and a processor to match. Match day is terrible, though. I don't know if it's a processor/RAM issue or a graphics issue (I've got a laughable 96mb intergrated graphics card on this old PC.)

I've completely disabled 3D mode but even 2D mode is like a slide show, really jerky and slow. SURELY that can't be a graphics issue? 2D mode is (rightfully) like a game from the 90s haha.

Maybe this skin would help you Ozwin

http://community.sig...etbook2011-Skin

i have same resolution as you, i play it in full screen mode(so i get all the stats) have to keep pressing windows tab like.

Likewise, I have the same problem so used this skin: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/231733-FM11-RELEASED-Galaxy-Skin

and played without the Calendar at the top. Should do the job!

Likewise, I have the same problem so used this skin: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/231733-FM11-RELEASED-Galaxy-Skin

and played without the Calendar at the top. Should do the job!

Thanks but I really hate those skins with pictures in the background, they look amateur as ****. I like the default skin.

That NetBook2011 skin looks perfect though, although I hope half the badges aren't cut off when it's released.

Didn't sign Whit, crap stats. Got Kapo, Basturk and Aliadiere on frees and paid for Eagles and Church

Agreed a deal for Ched Evans but he wanted 23k. Shame.

You're so wrong about Whittingham! :blink: He's a bit slow but if you play him as a wide midfield and support he's very good at Championship level.

Archived