Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

what so you've just got the pitch, players and dugout?

go to preferences>Display and sound and make sure the show stadium option is ticked

Yep just spotted that - added the whole lot, and the games crashed. I guess I can't run all those graphics. Shame, they looked nice and an early 3-0 lead (even if was against Portadown) made me believe I'm going in the right direction. Signed Whittingham (like everyone has), Lambert, De Merit and Alex Smithies so far, with Kyle Walker (Naughton wouldn't come), Mark Randall and Corry Evans in on loan.

You're so wrong about Whittingham! :blink: He's a bit slow but if you play him as a wide midfield and support he's very good at Championship level.

I'm never wrong. :thumbup:

When I saw everyone hyping Whit I imagined his stats would be brilliant, I was quite surprised when I saw him on there. Not good enough to pay that much for on this in my opinion. I've gotten Kapo on a free and I can't imagine Whit being any more effective than he's been.

I'll post my total ins and outs come January when my Brazilian acquisition joins the squad, there's so much free talent out there it's unbelievable.

Simon Church has been a typically good buy and Peter Styvar on a free has been genius, they're my front pair atm.

Hobbs is deadly from corners on this. Aliadiere is a must along with Emanuel-Thomas on loan.

I've found Aliadiere to be surplus to requirements really. He's not good enough to get Styvar or Church out of the team or to displace Kapo and Eagles on the wings. I love fast players in FM but I HATE fast players with no other good stats.

Hobbs is indeed deadly from corners, he and Abe combine to make a fair few of my goals.

Simon Church. :wub:

Playing as a poacher off Styvar as a target man. Styvar's getting some stick for not scoring enough but his little flick ons are feeding Church.

Still annoyed Evans wanted silly wages, though. Evans - Church would be an insane Championship strike force on this.

8 games of the season left and 10 points behind Forest who are top <_< . I guess I should be happy to be 2nd 10 points clear of Cardiff.

Waghorn like in the demo has been my best player. Something like 15 assists linking up with Fred Sears really well.

Archived