Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

What a crock of shit, I use the same tactics I have all season (which comfortably got me into the playoffs and challenging for the title for most of it) and I get mauled 5-0 at their place. What an embarassment, all that season for fook all.

Wouldn't be a problem for me.

Signed so many on frees I could probably ship half of them off and make about three million. lol.

Think I'll go up in second, though. Clawing myself up through the play-off places now. Took me a while to get used to all the new features and the tactics set up (GIVE ME BACK MY SLIDERS!)

Wouldn't be a problem for me.

Signed so many on frees I could probably ship half of them off and make about three million. lol.

Think I'll go up in second, though. Clawing myself up through the play-off places now. Took me a while to get used to all the new features and the tactics set up (GIVE ME BACK MY SLIDERS!)

Sliders are there in advanced.

Gotten over the anguish of getting beat 5-0 by Forest by seeing them lose in the final to Boro.

Signed FM GOD Leandro Gioda on a free, he is going to be insane in the Championship

Also signed Victor Anichebe on a free too, looks pretty decent for this league, should bring a bit more firepower than fooking O'Connor, literally one of the worst signings I've ever made on FM, the amount of one on ones he had was ridiculous, yet he'd spoon them closer to the corner flag than the actual goal. ****.

Oh yeah and thhen I've got Carl Dickinson from Pompey coming in as my new left back, also on a free.

That Barazite's coming from Arsenal on loan too.

Pretty much sorted every positon now I think, although I'm pretty pissed that I go from having £8m one season to 170k the next, I didn't even overspend the season before.

New skin, bug fixes and shit.

Installing it now, though I don't know what bugs there were after playing it for a day with no problems. Only thing I found wrong was using the editor to get Vichai on there and it conked out when I tried to disable him from having an agent.

They've been making the game for a year. It annoys me that a patch is needed so soon.

I'm so close to getting the sack it's unbelievable. I'm 19th and it's mid-November. Before every game I get a news thing I must win to save my job etc. and my security is 'Precarious'.

How do you win on the game?! What sort of tactics work?!

I'm so close to getting the sack it's unbelievable. I'm 19th and it's mid-November. Before every game I get a news thing I must win to save my job etc. and my security is 'Precarious'.

How do you win on the game?! What sort of tactics work?!

I play a 4-2-3-1. (i went on holiday for a bit at another club to see what Sven plays! - whos going to argue with the man!?)

The reason there is a patch so soon is to release the Dark skin and to adjust the Liverpool board/financial status.

And to give us Darrius Vassel, more importantly. :thumbup:

And DB11, as far as I can tell from my fiddling around with the new (that isn't THAT changed, really) tactics system the trick, as ever, is to make sure everyone's on the same page.

There used to be an "eight tick" rule with the sliders, make sure nobody was ever eight ticks apart in regards mentality or passing style or whatever. The same can sort of be said here, you need a symmetry really throughout your team. I can't quite slap up my tactics like I have done before (and I'm not even 100% convinced I've found my best system yet anyway) but I few things I've noticed:

Big striker set as a target man (made the team's target man with Mixed feed) with a good little man set as a Poacher running off him = goals.

Defensively, Yuki Abe is a match-winner as an "Anchor man" combined with the strong back for of Berner, Hobbs, Morrison/Vitor & Lamey. I've one of the meanest defences in the league.

Oh. And Seamus Coleman on loan. :wub: :wub: :wub:

i love changes in financial conditions - looks like i might be able to afford this before christmas - so game, gamestation, gameworld, HMV, powerplay or a supermarket - which is the cheapest place to get it?

edit

27.99 at HMV

27.49 at powerplay

26.99 at Game

24.99 at Gamestation

Gameworld don't stock it

can't find any details for supermarkets

Archived