Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

lot o'people finishing the first season after a couple of days: has it got the addictiveness that it's been missing for the past couple of games back or is it just the novelty of having a new game?

Might be because I didn't get 2010 but I haven't put it down, even though it runs terribly on my PC.

Simon Church is my new Lewandowski. :thumbup: (or probably not, given that Lewandowski was, I think, a -9 and Church almost certainly isn't. But yanno.)

It's only been out 5 minutes, just download a 2010 pack there's billions.

Within days there were loads for 09, I'm sure. I remember we even had a thread with Maybes banging loads up on here.

I might be being thick but I can't seem to find any Superpacks on sortitoutsi for 10 and I really can't be fecked downloading teams individually. :unsure:

Within days there were loads for 09, I'm sure. I remember we even had a thread with Maybes banging loads up on here.

I might be being thick but I can't seem to find any Superpacks on sortitoutsi for 10 and I really can't be fecked downloading teams individually. :unsure:

What you messing about at Finners:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/127827-Football-Manager-Cut-Out-Megapack

over 70,000 faces. Takes a bit of time to download but obviously worth it :-)

yes but another one lol

Still in the Championship?

Then if so I think CM is probably the one part of the squad you don't really need to improve. Basturk is the only signing I regret, picked him up on a free and he can't get in my side. Abe, Wellens and King are all cracking on this to be fair.

oh yeah - :cool: .

Shane Long, Charlie Austin, Awkward named italian guy (vantalligio or something like that - striker), Akos Buzaky, Lewis McGugan and Andrea Rossi all signed.

edit: Oh and tamir cohen is shit.

So is Shane Long!!! His finishing is EIGHT!!? You lot will buy anything!

I've just been reminded why I love this game.

Manchester United in this last sixteen of the FA Cup, at Old Trafford. A valiant effort sees us hold them to 1 - 1 after ninety minutes. Wednesday night replay, Walkers Stadium:

Simon Church puts me 1 - 0 after 30 minutes, delirium in the stands (ie - dancing around my bedroom.) Second half and a mistake from my goalkeeper lets in Michael Carrick to stub in an equalizer, 1 - 1 again. Goalkeeper is now "playing nervously", 5.8 rating - not a time to be slack at the back, so I drag him off and throw Fabian Carini on in the 74th minute.

90+4th minute (of 95), Fabian Carini injured. Has to come off. Shit.

Enter Michael Morrison, stage left. United miss about three sitters before the full time whistle goes and Morrison has to face half an hour of the Premiership's top side, between the sticks. Shit.

95th minute, unbelievably SImon Church scores again on the break, more delirium in the stands / my bedroom is followed by complete bombardment of my goal. Apparently nobody's told Michael Morrison he can use his hands, the two or three times he touches it he literally boots it off the line. Mad man.

119th minute, Peter Styvar's brought down in the area, penalty! Wham, 3 - 1, Michael Morrison keeps a clean sheet (with a rating of 6.9!) and the Walkers Bowl erupts.

lol

Could literally only happen on Football Manager.

(In other news, am 4 points behind Boro who are top with 9 games to go having closed the gap from 10 in January. Oh. And I went out to Villa 2 - 0 in the quarters.)

Got 2 games going.

1 with Leicester & 1 with United (more of a challenge than you think, with most the golden generation including the likes of Ferdinand, on their way to retiring)

Well to sum it up, my Leicester game sucked. Got sacked for being 19th over half way through. Had signed Whittingham and Fahey.

United - Signed Carroll, Cattermole, Contreao. Jordan Henderson is on his way too. Hopefully sign Schweinsteiger. Currently 2nd after 15 games and unbeaten.

sod it i gave in and bought it today. last 2 ive downloaded and patched manually so thought i would download this one via steam to make up for it (that im bored right now)

downloaded the demo but never played it so may as well give this a crack anyway. praying for windowed mode without a command.

westwood

lamey hobbs shittu/tunch when back j loyd samuel

abe king cohen whittingham

fryatt church

im doing well shit most of my sighnings have been flops bar whittingham and westwood church hasnt scored in the league and at the end of september 8th in the league who do i bye thats going to get me 20 + goals in a season?

who do i bye thats going to get me 20 + goals in a season?

Billy Sharp

Rob Earnshaw

Dexter Blackstock

Michael Chopra

Jay Bothroyd

Kris Boyd

to name a few if your willing to pay but if not look at the loan players available. Fred Sears was great for me.

Archived