Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

not a chance - lameys been shit at right back this season, i've been persisting with robbie bloody neilson there instead.

i'm going 3-5-2

weale

Hobbs Morrison Vitor

Abe Moreno

N'Guessan-------------------------Dyer

Buzsaky

Vantallagito-------Long

that should do it - got to scale the attacking back a bit - been starting with attacking and switching to overload the moment we conceded. Still my centre backs are my top scorers.

Church is one of the league's top performer's on my load, he's also the second highest goal scorer in the division (as of April 4th) with 20 league goals and 11 assists. Play him as an attacking Poacher at STL with a decent 'support' target man at STR and he's a gem.

Alternatively, pick up Garra Dembele from Levski Sofia, he'll come for about 450k and will only ask for about four grand wages. I got him in January and I wish I'd gotten him in the summer; he's basically the Championship's Drogba. Fast, strong, decent in the air, decent on the ground.

I'm using him as a target man for Church and he's gotten 6 in 7 starts (+ four sub appearances.)

PS: Olivier Kapo EASILY the best piece of business done all season. Not my single best player but a damn good contender and a very consistent performer. Been AML most of the season and he's been a beast. Not bad for an out of contract thirty year old.

yeh by october i was so pissed off that i sighned church because evryone said he was amazing for me he was garbagejust my luck , so now im in jan with my new team that are amazing even though im 4th

westwood

wilson hobbs tunch j loyd samuel

gally king abe whittingham/kakuta

dembele smolarek

outs

wellens 1.1m to fulham

dyer 800k reading

oakley cant remember bout 230 k

fryatt 2.5 stoke

Of course your defenders are top scorers, you're playing Long ffs! He has league two stats! 8 finishing!!! I don't sign strikers with less than 14!

Who has league 2 stats? Cox? I'll check that when i get home although he looked quite handy.

I also got offered Church but didnt think much to his stats, wish i took him after reading what he's done for you.

Who has league 2 stats? Cox? I'll check that when i get home although he looked quite handy.

I also got offered Church but didnt think much to his stats, wish i took him after reading what he's done for you.

No, Shane Long, I meant LargeAl. Cox for 100k is a great deal.

No offence to whoever it was knocking Church but good physical stats, tidy movement, good composure, good finishing and he gains stats well in the first year.

If you can't get him to score your tactics must blow. Get him training quickness and learning to break offside traps for added :wub:

No, Shane Long, I meant LargeAl. Cox for 100k is a great deal.

No offence to whoever it was knocking Church but good physical stats, tidy movement, good composure, good finishing and he gains stats well in the first year.

If you can't get him to score your tactics must blow. Get him training quickness and learning to break offside traps for added :wub:

im not knocking him i trust that hes has done well for you , he creates loads but never finishes

Finnegan, could you do me a favour seeing as though your so good at FM and I've never done any good with a team for ages. Put up all the stats you look for in a certain position, I always struggle with this and usually always go with what my scouts say, don't worry if you can't be arse, I'd really appreciate it though.

Finnegan, could you do me a favour seeing as though your so good at FM and I've never done any good with a team for ages. Put up all the stats you look for in a certain position, I always struggle with this and usually always go with what my scouts say, don't worry if you can't be arse, I'd really appreciate it though.

Would be very useful :thumbup:

You can get up to £30M in the Prem depending on your targets and depending how well you kept your finances the season before.

I picked the survive relegation option and got given £20M.

So far I've signed:

- Jack Wilshire on loan

- Hugo Rodellega: £3M

- Madson: £750k

- Marco Perez (Colombian striker, 21, looks quality): £1M

- Khalid Aziz: £1M

- Waldo Ponce: £1.5M

- Pa Modou Ka: £500k

- Gary Medel: £2.5M (Signing of the season me thinks)

- Omar Pouso: FREE

- David Bentley: FREE

- Solomon Kalou: FREE

And SOMEHOW, I'm not in the red at all.

Still got £5M to spend aswell, most players don't want to come though which is a real shame. If I could get Bueno I'd be laughing. :(

Archived